Gimbal Alignment
325 3 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
L_space
lvl.1

United States

Hello all, I took my drone out of the case for a flight, and after the boot up my gimbal horizontal alignment was off. It was tilted to the left. I tried to do a simple reboot, adjust the the gimbal, and also recalibration. The calibration of the gibal only got to 20% and never went further. Also tried downgrading the software as well as loading the current software. The unit has never being in a crash or hard aggressive ladings. When im not flying it stays in a case with the gimbal protector covering it. Please help.

Lawson
IMG_20210122_165208.jpg
2021-1-24
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Is it just a calibration error you are facing ('home position'), or does the gimball cannot be moved in all its positions also ?

KDP
2021-1-24
Use props
L_space
lvl.1

United States

Calibration error, when booting up it moves in all positions smoothly. When going back to home position its the issue.
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lawson. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to restart Your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and refresh the latest firmware for the said DJI drone and calibrate the gimbal once again. If the issue persists, it would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and you can send the said DJI drone in for service. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.  
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules