Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Good video editor to use?
1465 4 2015-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stayathome29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52707 ft
United States

Hi all,

I flew my I1 up 200 ft to get closer to the fireworks we were lighting off and I want to edit the video file to group the explosions closer together. What is a good software on a PC to use for this task?

Thanks,

Scott
2015-7-6
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

An overall user friendly tool with easy cutting and splitting.
It's totally for free.
Here you go. Enjoy and fly safe.
2015-7-6
Use props
stayathome29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52707 ft
United States

dundee Posted at 2015-7-6 21:11
An overall user friendly tool with easy cutting and splitting.
It's totally for free.
Here you go. E ...

Thanks, getting it now.
2015-7-8
Use props
Maxwhiteuv
lvl.3

United States

If you want to do some professional editing, Premiere Pro is most recommended (since you are on Windows).
If just want to do some simple editing/ transcoding, you can try this HD Video Converter.
2015-7-10
Use props
dqhall59
lvl.1

United States

Maxwhiteuv Posted at 2015-7-10 16:43
If you want to do some professional editing, Premiere Pro is most recommended (since you are on Wind ...

I bought Premier Elements. It produced pixelated, wavy, and blurry motion pictures. I spent a few hours with it and gave up. Windows Movie Maker (free) did not make it. Last of all I bought Movavi Video Editor. It is inexpensive and processed MP4 video from a Phantom Standard 3 (16 GB SDHC class 10 card). I was able to cut and splice video with it. Did not need some of the artistic effects, text printing , sound processing, and transitions that came with it. All I wanted was a simple video clip. I was able to output quality MP4 from Movavi. I have a large hard drive on my PC and can hold hundreds of GB worth of video files. I cannot hold that much on my Apple Mini 2.
2015-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules