Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all and happy new year!
Finally I have done my first flight of the 2021...and it had to be in Miami Beach! I have done two footage and this is the first one: the beach was gorgeous! and nice weather, around 20º Celsius, even if in the sun was feeling much hotter!!
Hope you like!

2021-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome,   but no swimmers?
2021-1-24
Use props
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-24 09:32
Awesome,   but no swimmers?

Very few!! it has this past Monday, that was holiday!
2021-1-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pontix Posted at 1-24 09:48
Very few!! it has this past Monday, that was holiday!

Ive seen more people at our beaches and its around 28f today.
2021-1-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Nice scenes.
2021-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video!
2021-1-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome footage Francesco.   Just goes to show why Florida is the Sunshine State.
2021-1-25
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Nice work.
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pontix. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this amazing video you have filmed. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-1-27
Use props
cvgrhtjr
New

Algeria

Nice scenes.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
2021-2-20
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Great video. Thanks for sharing
2021-2-21
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621617 ft
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-2-27
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-2-27
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-2-27
Use props
FLY QUADS TV
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks for sharing
2021-2-27
Use props
MM Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Dream beach ,good video!
2021-3-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RosalineCom1 Posted at 4-9 07:18
Hello viewers, i am Rosaline Comma, from USA, i want to use this opportunity to thank Priest Bacasim for the great work he has done in my life.
I had a very big misunderstanding with my husband and he said he do no longer want me again that he needs a divorce, i was heart broken, i was diverstated, confused, i didn't know what to do until one faithful day i saw a testimony of someone testifying about what Priest Bacasim has done for her i never believed in magic or spell but i had no choice, i decided to give it a try, so i contacted him via his email (pristbacasim2000@gmail.com) he told me what i need to do which i did and he promised me that within 48 hours my husband was going to contact me, i didn't believed it 100%, so the second day morning as i was preparing to go to work i had my phone ring and i went to pick it up i was surprise it was my husband calling, i answered and he started apologizing to me i forgave him and now he has turned a new live he stopped all the bad things he

congrats on that.
2021-4-9
Use props
ckat007
First Officer
Flight distance : 887024 ft
Finland

Nicely done
2021-4-13
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hello to all that stupids that cry here that were healed by doctors...and a message: Kill yourself !
2021-4-23
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi there , My name is dumbo and and I may look like an elephart but I want to thank everybody cos the good doctor wossname helped me find my drone - it was hovering above my head the whole time!
Now, can we cut the nonsense out and get on with the drones please?
2021-4-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_mQpgKscAQJja Posted at 4-29 10:13
Hi, good day everyone!
I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing Dr. Okosisi work. My ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose to beg me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened within 48 hours of Contacting the Great Love Psychic. I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Okosisi, you really did it..Yes.. It's a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today. I am so happy now and I don't know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. To the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help to get your Ex back or if you wanna fix your broken relationship. Dr. Okosisi spells are guaranteed and effective. 

Please don't spam the forum.
2021-4-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oliviahannah Posted at 4-30 00:16
Hi everyone I'm Olivia Hannah and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Raypower did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Raypower who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email:  or  or WhatsApp: +14243308109.

Read more about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com/

Please don't spam the forum.
2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_YP7iFkqi2SLG
New

United States

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called Dr, ABIAGBOR and I called him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (supersolutioncenter@gmail.com) or you can message him on whatsapp on +2348082049853, you can message or call  him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_YP7iFkqi2SLG
New

United States

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I met a spell caster called Dr, ABIAGBOR and I called him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (supersolutioncenter@gmail.com) or you can message him on whatsapp on +2348082049853, you can message or call  him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.
2021-5-10
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Fascinating! Hope Dr Moses and his idiotic followers all get DJI drone-itis
2021-5-14
Use props
Drone Zone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4291890 ft
Thailand

Why is there so much "woman spam" in this post? Is there no "mod" or "admin" who can delete the crap?

Strange ...

2021-5-17
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

Germany

Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Priest Ade who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Priest Ade helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com 

https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

View more on YouTube:

WhatsApp +2347059715465
2021-5-22
Use props
joycebang001
New

United States

This year has been so blissful to me for God has given me a reason to live happily again after been heart broken for 3 months when my husband neglected me and went back to he's mistress. I suffered and went through all types of emotional tortures for I couldn't get any help to get my man back not until I was refereed to Lord Zakuza by my co-worker who gave me her full assurance about him that he can be of help to me. I got in touch with Lord Zakuza and I hearken to his words and followed the instructions given to me by him. Could you believe that my husband got back home within 48 hours as said by him and today, my marriage is restored & I'm so thankful, appreciative & grateful to God for using Lord Zakuza to get my man back after 3 months of broken marriage. Is there anyone out there who needs to get back to he's or her lover back or needs any help of any kind? Then, I suggest that you get in touch with Lord Zakuza now through his Email ID: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 for more information. God bless you sir. Website: lordzakuzaspells.com
2021-5-24
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

Website  https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

WhatsApp +2347059715465 .
2021-5-27
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

2021-5-27
Use props
joycebang001
New

United States

This year has been so blissful to me for God has given me a reason to live happily again after been heart broken for 3 months when my husband neglected me and went back to he's mistress. I suffered and went through all types of emotional tortures for I couldn't get any help to get my man back not until I was refereed to Lord Zakuza by my co-worker who gave me her full assurance about him that he can be of help to me. I got in touch with Lord Zakuza and I hearken to his words and followed the instructions given to me by him. Could you believe that my husband got back home within 48 hours as said by him and today, my marriage is restored & I'm so thankful, appreciative & grateful to God for using Lord Zakuza to get my man back after 3 months of broken marriage. Is there anyone out there who needs to get back to he's or her lover back or needs any help of any kind? Then, I suggest that you get in touch with Lord Zakuza now through his Email ID: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 and for more information, here's his website: lordzakuzaspells.com
2021-5-30
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

United States

Hello my name is Jenna i want to share my amazing experience with the gr test spell caster Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Priest Ade you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com
WhatsApp +2347059715465  .
2021-5-30
Use props
malted muse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213202 ft
United Kingdom

I was due to be in Miami meeting up with friends but COVID stopped that - good to see what I was missing.
2021-5-30
Use props
Cyril Vivian2
New

United States

Please visit
(http://dradodalovetemple.com)
(https://youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4)
i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421
2021-5-31
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

It's very beautiful!
2021-5-31
Use props
Carl Marcus
New

United States

I can’t believe that with just a contact to Dr. Todd, I got my ex husband back. I had read some stuff about Manifest Temple before i contacted him but i didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my husband back, After getting my ex husband back i taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that how Dr. Todd was able to get my husband back with his powerful reunion love spell. That rebuild my broken marriage. All my hope has been fully restored and am happy to share my experience to everyone. Do feel free to Contact Dr. Todd via email if having any challenge with marriage or relationship at: (manifestspellcast@gmail.com https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com) I so much believe he can also help out with his power.
2021-6-3
Use props
Carl Marcus
New

United States

I can’t believe that with just a contact to Dr. Todd, I got my ex husband back. I had read some stuff about Manifest Temple before i contacted him but i didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until i got my husband back, After getting my ex husband back i taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that how Dr. Todd was able to get my husband back with his powerful reunion love spell. That rebuild my broken marriage. All my hope has been fully restored and am happy to share my experience to everyone. Do feel free to Contact Dr. Todd via email if having any challenge with marriage or relationship at: (manifestspellcast@gmail.com https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com) I so much believe he can also help out with his power.
2021-6-3
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

United States

It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Priest Ade  to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com or ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com
Write him on Whats-app +2347059715465 https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com
2021-6-3
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

United States

Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Priest Ade who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Priest Ade helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him

https://ancientspiritspell.wordpress.com

View more on YouTube:

WhatsApp +2347059715465
2021-6-4
Use props
Sally12
lvl.2

United States

2021-6-5
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules