New

Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdtjdbJZMnA
2015-7-6
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Very well done!  Love the documentary feel.  Nice flying skills in capturing the location.  Well done!  A few typos in the text (for example at 3:08 the text says 'playgroung' instead of 'playground'.)

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Can't believe this was posted for two days and I am the first to comment.  Just an observation.
2015-7-8
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Hmmm... hard to find a building older than me. Nice video!
2015-7-8
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-7-9 06:02
Hmmm... hard to find a building older than me. Nice video!

Just go to the end of my road - there are dozens of buildings older than all of us.  Drive through town on the 'side road' and you will see dozens more.  Wish I could film them - old textile mills and grain silos along the tracks and a lot of history.  So far I have not been allowed to fly and film 'legally.'
2015-7-8
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, great job with the video, and a great subject which was well presented.  I liked the smooth flying very much, and the way you took the story line down to ground level was a nice touch.  Well done.

Ian.
2015-7-13
Use props
JML
New

Canada

nrgwise Posted at 2015-7-9 05:52
Very well done!  Love the documentary feel.  Nice flying skills in capturing the location.  Well don ...

Thanks for the comments...

I did notice the typo; only after I had submitted to youtube... should go back and change it, some day.
The day of filming and flying was a very windy day in Montreal; would have liked to go more "into" the building.
2015-7-19
Use props
ferniefitz
lvl.4
Canada

Nice Video
I have had mine for a year, Still amazed at how well these work.
I have been saving up for the 3.
2015-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules