Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to stabilize your DJI FPV GoPro footage!
3644 6 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey all,

Check out how you can get buttery smooth footage from your GoPro after the fact. It doesn't matter if you use it on a DJI FPV quad or on a selfie stick. Check out the video:

Looking forward to your comments!

2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Felix. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this infesting video that you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2021-1-24
Use props
Tom_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have just started using ReelSteady Go with a Hero 9. Lately I have experimented with locking the frame rate and limiting the ISO while also using an ND filter. I have found I can get away with going from lighter to darker areas if I don't completely limit the ISO to 100. Reelsteady doesn't seem to have a problem with stabilizing after using an ND filter, but if there is too much shaking, blur can happen that can not be fixed. While experimenting with the level horizon setting, I used a clip where I had done a roll. The motion blur from the roll could be seen without the roll appearing to have happened.

Here is the first attempt of using ReelSteady that I felt was worth posting:
2021-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
2021-1-25
Use props
fansa362a1c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247533 ft
Spain

You can use also opensource software and works with all kind of cameras, including vista and air unit.
You can use GyroFlow

See the results.

2021-1-25
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 20:20
Hello there Felix. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this infesting video that you have filmed and created. Nicely done and thank you for your support.

thanks Steven! Appreciate you checking out the video on how to stabilize GoPro FPV footage!
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 1-31 06:58
thanks Steven! Appreciate you checking out the video on how to stabilize GoPro FPV footage!

Hi there Felix. Thank you for the reply and it is always my pleasure to see your work. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules