Radar gone again
1994 5 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bob37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260384 ft
United States

My Radar is gone again.  I have "Location Services" turned on and DJI Fly is turned on.  Now the radar is gone, but the little map is now much larger and shows the paper airplane and line back to the home point, but with no radar i do not know where to point my antenna.  Ugh.  Is there a setting somewhere in DJI Fly to set these things?  

2021-1-24
Use props
Seattle_Scott
lvl.2
United States

There was an update that removed the aircraft orientation icon and replaced it with the little thing in the map. Personally I don't like it, but the answer is that it is no longer there.
2021-1-24
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

Seattle_Scott Posted at 1-24 15:05
There was an update that removed the aircraft orientation icon and replaced it with the little thing in the map. Personally I don't like it, but the answer is that it is no longer there.

Oh NO!  There is no way now to know in which direction your drone is so you can point the antenna in the correct direction now!  On my P3A, the little map rotates so you can point to the drone - this one always stays in a north-south orientation, so unless you are sure which way north is, you are lost.  Dumb move.  I wonder why they did that...  
2021-1-24
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

The map can rotate if you unlock the N indicator on the upper left on the small map, the new attitude indicator is enabled via the lower right button/icon on the small map this provides direction of the drone from the home point. The older center positioned directional indicator as has been mentioned no longer exists.
2021-1-24
Use props
bob37
lvl.4
United States

BaynhamPhoto Posted at 1-24 15:41
The map can rotate if you unlock the N indicator on the upper left on the small map, the new attitude indicator is enabled via the lower right button/icon on the small map this provides direction of the drone from the home point. The older center positioned directional indicator as has been mentioned no longer exists.

Thanks!  I will unlock it on next flight.  
2021-1-24
Use props
cLaNzKiLLeR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1360007 ft
Malaysia

Hope this wil help you find the new ATTITUDE INDICATOR.

and as to what is it all about.
2021-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules