343 2 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tagathag
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111772 ft
Greece

Hello everyone,
i have a Mavic Mini 1 for a year now. It was operating properly, until one day it decided not to open. I pressed the power button several times and it started after a lot of attempts. I thought that it was something permanently, so i did not pay any attention to it (I am not a regular pilot, i use my drone only for photos when i go on vacations.). One month after, when i tried to restarted again, i faced the same issue. I was pressing the power button several times and it started after a lot of attempts. During the flight, there was no error. Today i tried to fly it again, but this time it was not possible to start.

Batteries were full and updated with the new version last October. I had never crashed my drone, never flew it in the rain. As i mentioned before, i do not fly the drone so often. Have you experienced something like this? I bought it 11 months ago, so it is under warranty. I intend to claim the warranty tomorrow, but i would like to know if anyone faced this issue again?
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tagathag. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini. have you tried doing the proper way on power on the said DJI Drone by pressing the power button once , then press again, and hold for two seconds to turn the DJI Mavic Mini on or off. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-1-24
Use props
Tagathag
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111772 ft
Greece

I have performed the procedure properly. Please check video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=960gjnDwuA8
2021-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now