MASTER AIRSCREW STEALTH Upgrade Propellars vs DJI OEM Propellars ...
2080 8 2021-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/IT91Gtqd_Ww

Mavic AIR 2 STEALTH Upgrade Propellers
Upgrading your drone has never been easier! Simply swap the props of your Mavic Air 2 and within seconds you get up to 8% more flight time and up to 37% less noise on your drone. Mavic Air 2 STEALTH Upgrade Propellers further provide enhanced performance in SPORT mode / high altitude flights, better durability and visibility along with unmatched performance characteristics.

2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this video that you have found. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic Air 2 specially propellers. Propellers are the main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying your DJI drone in terms of compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2021-1-26
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 01:54
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this video that you have found. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic Air 2 specially propellers. Propellers are the main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying your DJI drone in terms of compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.

Thank you Stephen for your advice.  I would keep using the original MA2 propellars.
2021-1-26
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 01:54
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this video that you have found. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic Air 2 specially propellers. Propellers are the main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying your DJI drone in terms of compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.

I hope that DJI could release more accessories  such as color propellars or flashlight.  I really like orange propellars which could increase visibility.
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-26 04:08
Thank you Stephen for your advice.  I would keep using the original MA2 propellars.

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you seen this -  
2021-1-27
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 1-27 07:06
Have you seen this -  

Yes, I  watched this video..   No issue so far. No vibration.   I would still use the original DJI propellars.  Thanks for sharing !  
2021-1-27
Use props
Ronchai Gwra Basumatary
New

India

Which gimbal should I go for the replacement of my Air 2, OEM DJI or Markenlos?
2021-5-5
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Ronchai Gwra Basumatary Posted at 5-5 16:20
Which gimbal should I go for the replacement of my Air 2, OEM DJI or Markenlos?

You may contact DJI Support for the Mavic Air 2 gimbal replacement.
Submit an online repair request  at  https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules