3583 4 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vpug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3127 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
I have read a number of times that many after crashing drones have purchased just a new drone off DJI.
I have the fly more kit this would be the best option for me is this possible in the U.K. and if so how much does it cost just drone no battery/controller and
if not why not, many have flyaways and crashed drones.

Thanks
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Vpug. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, we don't have the Mavic Mini Aircraft only available via our Online Store. If you crashed your unit and able to retrieve it, we recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-1-25
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

In EUR about one year ago a discounted MM with no remote, one battery and no other accessories was about 100 EUR less than the basic Mavic Mini package, quote from DJI assistance.

Not a good deal... especially when unknowingly you've had problems like a faulty OTG cable which I experienced again with the replacement drone. Had I picked a new drone and sold the old RC I would have had a much better experience and probably have spent around 50 EUR more (thanks to the money recovered from parts like the RC).

P.S.: I know the value of an RC was at least double, but eBay and its former consociate PayPal might think otherwise when withdrawing from your sale's profit. And these days you can't sell unless you A offer free shipping or B a ridiculously low fee that can't make up for it.
2021-1-25
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the US, we can buy a new Mini by itself off eBay for under $270 US. This is just one example, and it claims to ship to the UK for $18 US more: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mav ... %3A2334524#shpCntId
2021-1-25
Use props
Vpug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3127 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
Yes I could live with the $270 but import tax coming into UK adds another $80 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking
2021-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules