20855 28 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V5roYXUOna3r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53031 ft
Sweden

Hi,

Is there any way to connect to RavenEye from a PC?

I'd like to stream the video coming from the RavenEye in product demonstration videos over Zoom/Teams/etc, and it would be awesome if this was possible using the RavenEye.
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry to say that the RavenEye need to be connected by using the Ronin app, which has not yet been supported on the PC. You may try connect the RavenEye by using a tablet for a better frame size. And currently we do not support the live-stream function, we will send you request to our product team for feasibility analysis.

Thank you.
2021-1-25
Use props
fekberg
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-25 06:22
Hello there, we are sorry to say that the RavenEye need to be connected by using the Ronin app, which has not yet been supported on the PC. You may try connect the RavenEye by using a tablet for a better frame size. And currently we do not support the live-stream function, we will send you request to our product team for feasibility analysis.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply!

It would suffice if there was a way to hide all the icons on the screen. That way I could stream a screen capture from the phone using something like Manycam.
2021-1-25
Use props
djiuser_EVk00SxvLGWg
New
Germany

Maybe you can make a bypass with a HDMI splitter. I`m gonna try this soon. In Connection with a Camlink, it should be possible to use the Raveneye inputsource also as a Webcam.
2021-1-27
Use props
fekberg
lvl.1
Sweden

djiuser_EVk00SxvLGWg Posted at 1-27 12:23
Maybe you can make a bypass with a HDMI splitter. I`m gonna try this soon. In Connection with a Camlink, it should be possible to use the Raveneye inputsource also as a Webcam.

Yes, that can work. I really don't want a cable running to a computer though.
2021-1-27
Use props
nelisbFTW
New

Netherlands

If anyone has any idea how to get this to work I'm really interested in this feature!
2021-3-5
Use props
mikiwa
lvl.1
Austria

Iam in to....would be nice to get a solution without any additional transmitter
2021-3-27
Use props
Modsquito
New
United States

It would certainly make it a more attractive package for streaming, active track plus live streaming... Would be nice.  You can connect to the RavenEye wifi from a PC, but ... then what? lol
2021-4-2
Use props
CharlesSimmons
lvl.1
Germany

nelisbFTW Posted at 3-5 12:16
If anyone has any idea how to get this to work I'm really interested in this feature!

1. I hooked up my new RSC2 + Raveneye to my Canon M6 mk2 mirrorless DSLR (it works FLAWLESSLY, by the way)

2. I hooked my iPhone 12 Pro Max up to my MacBook Pro with a USB-C - Lightning Cable. launched the DJI Ronin app and turned on Active Track

3. I launched Zoom and started a meeting

4. I did a screen share of the iPhone in the Zoom meeting

The video feed from the iPhone is quite smooth with minimal lag time, and active tracking works like a charm. The only real issue: because I'm sharing the iPhone screen, all of the on-screen parameters of the Ronin app are visible in the call, including the green tracking box.
That being said; I can now use my camera to track my movements when I give online fitness classes via Zoom. I'll try the same thing with Skype / Microsoft Teams later today.

It's not pretty, but it works!

UPDATE: This hack only works with Zoom, since it's not possible to screen share external devices in Skype or Microsoft Teams, at least as far as I could see.

UPDATE 2: It's also possible to use the iPhone as a camera source in Ecamm Live. This is awesome because you can also add overlays, lower thirds, and other stuff to the picture. I haven't tried this with OBS or other video broadcast software, since I'm a Mac user and find Ecamm Live MUCH easier to use than OBS. I do believe it's possible in OBS to use a compatible mobile device as a video source.

2021-5-13
Use props
Raumlphu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Streaming to OBS and similar seems to be supported with dji drones. Please add this capability to raveneye!! This would significantly increase the value of this product!!
2021-5-31
Use props
Ctoph87
lvl.1
Germany

I am just going to bump this as I am in the EXACT same situation as OP. I would like to be able to transmit the RavenEye signal to my PC via WIFI, eg as a webcam signal or for OBS, preferably with an option to make the menus of the DJI Ronin app fade out if not used to get a clean hud free image!

DJI, this would be so perfect for a lot of Live Stream enthusiasts out there and would surely open your product up for an even bigger market!
2021-9-15
Use props
Flavio Saramin
lvl.1
Italy

You could install an Android emulator on the PC; the you run the Ronin App and acquire Bluestack window in Zoom. Note that double-clicking the live view in the Ronin App do hide the OSD
2021-9-21
Use props
OdeToLight
lvl.1

Canada

Please add this functionality in a PC app. You'd sell loads more of these raveneye image transmitters if they could be integrated for live streaming.
2021-11-24
Use props
jarobaina
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3894534 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, I am using the Raveneye to do direct with my Fujifilm XT4.
What I use is the following:

Pc with Vmix
Low cost hdmi capturer
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with Samsung DEX Dock

This is it, what I do to clean the screen is simply double-click on it and it is completely clean.

In this way I still have some delay but something insignificant and I have saved a transmitter.

In case of sound, it is necessary to delay it somewhat so that it adapts and not have the problem in the mouth.

All the best.
2021-12-13
Use props
djiuser_WQ8e8Me0k1RG
lvl.1

Australia

jarobaina Posted at 12-13 07:15
Hello, I am using the Raveneye to do direct with my Fujifilm XT4.
What I use is the following:

Hi, does this mean we can do live streaming using raven eye on rcs2 also xt4.

Sound also included in transmission?

The only small problem is delayed streaming? If it is delayed, how many seconds roughly? And will the video and audio match?

And we can remove all those parameters and the green focus shown up on screen by double tapping the screen? Am I right?

Thank you
2021-12-28
Use props
icewater
lvl.1

Switzerland

To Dji: Livestreaming with the Raveneye is a real need. Can you please write an answer as to why the company is not doing this? Or can you tell us until when this application is possible? With the product, the prerequisites seem almost optimal. We could use Raveneye daily in our livestream meetings and conferences.
2022-1-8
Use props
aharth
New

Germany

icewater Posted at 1-8 07:42
To Dji: Livestreaming with the Raveneye is a real need. Can you please write an answer as to why the company is not doing this? Or can you tell us until when this application is possible? With the product, the prerequisites seem almost optimal. We could use Raveneye daily in our livestream meetings and conferences.

+1

Alternatively, DJI could publish the documentation to the API so that others can provide that functionality.
2022-1-10
Use props
makasii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90646 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

an alternative we use for live production is an apple TV.
The raven eye transmits its feed to an iPhone or iPad, which mirror the feed to the Apple TV.
and we connect the apple TV through HDMI to an Atem Mini or any switcher.
2022-2-11
Use props
fans3a099c13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3894534 ft
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_WQ8e8Me0k1RG Posted at 2021-12-28 23:42
Hi, does this mean we can do live streaming using raven eye on rcs2 also xt4.

Sound also included in transmission?

Hello again.  The raveneye does not transmit sound, only video.  The signal delay is approximately 1/2 second and you have to search for a clear WiFi channel to avoid interference.  Exactly, when you press the screen twice, the video is totally clean.
2022-3-6
Use props
Mittenz
lvl.1

United States

duplicate

duplicate error
2022-8-6
Use props
Mittenz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-1-25 06:22

Thank you.

Just wanted to jump in on this. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!! It's disparately needed
2022-8-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mittenz Posted at 8-6 18:33
Just wanted to jump in on this. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!! It's disparately needed

We will keep forwarding your advice to our teams. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-8-10
Use props
rileycoyote
lvl.2
Netherlands

It is possible to plug in your android phone into computer via usb, connect to raveneye using ronin app on phone, using developer mode you can stream the android screen to pc using scrcpy - a bit of a hack but it works, can also use mouse on the scrcpy app to control phone from pc, newer versions of scrcpy allow wireless transmission from phone to pc but wont work if you're connected to raveneye using phone wifi
https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
2022-11-4
Use props
Fango 1
lvl.3
United States

The new DJI Transmission system has a webcam output that can be used to stream video through a computer.
2022-12-8
Use props
fans9c86c2bd
New

Ireland

Hi all. I got frustrated that they let such a good device go to waste so quickly so I have now got a way (wirelessly as well, without a phone, even with a port keys pt5 II and to my surface book 2 at the same time) without extra tricks to get this to work natively. Just jumping in to see if people are still interested and have these laying around. If so I’ll make a video. I’ve been monitoring this thread since I was looking for a solution too…
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_oZyly9YnmoBk
New

Netherlands

fans9c86c2bd Posted at 4-11 07:02
Hi all. I got frustrated that they let such a good device go to waste so quickly so I have now got a way (wirelessly as well, without a phone, even with a port keys pt5 II and to my surface book 2 at the same time) without extra tricks to get this to work natively. Just jumping in to see if people are still interested and have these laying around. If so I’ll make a video. I’ve been monitoring this thread since I was looking for a solution too…

Hey! I am definitely interested in your method. Could you describe how you were able to do it?
2023-5-22
Use props
BenfromSC
New

United States

After reading through the above ideas, I did the following:
Connected my Canon R6 to the RavenEye, then streamed the RavenEye to my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Set my camera lcd to just the display (no tools), then tapped on the iPhone screen 1x so DJI tools would disappear.
I  have a set of Synco wireless mics (see Amazon) and plugged the receiver into my MacBook Pro's headphone out/mic in using the mic's TRRS cable.
Opened OBS, created a scene and used my iPhone as the video capture device and the External Mic as the audio capture device, and resized the video window to fit the display.
I streamed to a FB page (I set a dummy page up just for testing) and it works pretty nicely. The video isn't without an occasional hiccup and the audio is about 1/2 earlier than the video. Not great, but for a multi-cam livestream setup, it could work. I'll need to do some more testing for range issues.
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_iBfmirjC0R5B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195003 ft
Germany

Use a android emulator like BlueStacks. Maybe it will work
2023-8-11
Use props
Hilberexperiences
New

Brazil

2024...... Strange product with no real use. they should release connectivity with the drones' smart controller. and they should make pc software. things so simple and basic that should have existed a long time ago.
3-10 11:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules