3090 3 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrochom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3507 ft
France

Good morning,

I was wondering about the status of the coverage area of the DJI Care Refresh for the DJI Mini 2.

I am currently in France, and I want to buy a DJI Mini 2 from either Amazon.fr or DJI.com (French Store). However, I normally live in the UK and will going back there in a few months (work rotation).

Should I buy the DJI Care Refresh in France or from DJI.com UK Store? As I will no longer have an address in France, if I buy the DJI Care Refresh in France, will the UK count as one region (Europe)?

Cheers,
2021-1-25
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Because of Brexit, it is not counted as one region with France. I recommend you purchase the drone and care in the UK when you get back to your country.
2021-1-25
Use props
darrochom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3507 ft
France

Fat Panda Posted at 1-25 04:24
Because of Brexit, it is not counted as one region with France. I recommend you purchase the drone and care in the UK when you get back to your country.

Thanks for your message!

Just to be sure, I contacted the DJI Pre-sale rep (should've done it sooner, didn't know it was possible) and they told me that I can buy Care Refresh in France and use it in the UK as they are under the same region.

Hope this helps anyone who might be in the same situation!
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

darrochom Posted at 1-25 04:32
Thanks for your message!

Just to be sure, I contacted the DJI Pre-sale rep (should've done it sooner, didn't know it was possible) and they told me that I can buy Care Refresh in France and use it in the UK as they are under the same region.

Hello there, same as the pre-sales' answer. You can use the DJI Care EU version. But one thing please keep in mind that if there is any payment needed when you issued with the repair or replacement, the quoted price will be the EU version, not the UK.

Hope this helps, thank you.
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules