Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wide Angle Lens Replacement Arrived, vibrating problem sovled!
1283 6 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marauderz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Malaysia

Ok, so my replacement wide angle lens has finally arrived! And yes as the topic title mentions, it works. It gets detected properly, it doesn't vibrate anymore because it detects the lens properly, turning the camera off pivots the lens outside. Yup.. everything just works properly now.

So if you have a Wide Angle Lens that isn't detected by your Pocket 2 when you put it on.. mail support@dji.com and arrange for a replacement!

Oh.. here's a short video I made about it.

2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marauderz. Thank you for posting these information and it is great to know that everything is now working great. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2021-1-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got your replacement and that the vibration has stopped.
2021-1-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good to hear you got a fix!
2021-1-26
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Received my replacement Wide Angle lens today.  Problem solved.  Thank you DJI.
2021-2-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Were these problems related to the problem I had today, when one of the tiny magnets on the lens came off (due to glue being inadequate for a warm Australian day)?
2021-2-16
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 2-16 03:32
Were these problems related to the problem I had today, when one of the tiny magnets on the lens came off (due to glue being inadequate for a warm Australian day)?

No - mine had the magnets fitted the wrong way round and the P2 didn't recognise it.
2021-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules