DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android Changes?
1720 5 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

DJI has just released an update for the DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android.  There are no change logs.  
Please add any observed changes to this tread for continuity.

2021-1-25
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi JohnLietzke.
Well, from my initial quick test indoors there seems to be no changes to the fly app, i think it is just performance/security "improvements", i also checked the quick shots, you know just in case, but alas they are what we already have so no change on that front, also a biggie for me and I'm not sure, i think they need to do it through a firmware update is RAW Support, so overall, from initial quick startup and check, there is no change whatsoever to the fly app, only performance/security "improvements", i think.
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JohnLietzke. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. The DJI Fly application v1.2.4 has the following release notes :

For Android Users
- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

For iOS Users
- DJI Fly now remembers screen orientation when launching DJI Fly using the same aircraft model with Portrait Orientation Lock enabled.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

Thank you.
2021-1-26
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 00:03
Hello there JohnLietzke. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. The DJI Fly application v1.2.4 has the following release notes :

For Android Users

Thank you for the information. I have not seen the DJI Fly appv 1.2.4 for IOS in the App Store and only v1.2.2 is listed for IOS is listed on the downloads page.

Should we expect an IOS update soon?
2021-1-26
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-26 00:10
Thank you for the information. I have not seen the DJI Fly appv 1.2.4 for IOS in the App Store and only v1.2.2 is listed for IOS is listed on the downloads page.

Should we expect an IOS update soon?

https://www.dji.com/fr/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-1-26
Use props
djiuser_HmQujjguBTL5
New

Costa Rica

I downloaded version 1.2.4 and now I am unable to connect my mobile to the RC remote. Help please!
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules