After flashing, the P4P Pro + remote control turned into a brick
803 7 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4ES
lvl.1

Russia

I decided to update the P4P Pro+ remote control (GL300E). Completed the update procedure from MicroSD. As a result, only the backlight works on the screen. There is no image or response to pressing. At the same time, the remote control buttons work and it can even control the copter. As far as I understand, the update of the remote control itself was successful, but there were problems with the built-in DJI GO4. According to the instructions, the remote control can be flashed only by air or from a flash drive. But there must be some other recovery mode, just in case of unsuccessful firmware.
Please help bring the control panel back to life.

2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 4ES. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend connecting it to a computer and restore its settings via the DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom. Go to "Basic Settings" >  "Settings" > "Restore Factory Defaults". Please also remove the microSD card attached to the remote to see if that makes any difference. You can keep us updated if the same problem persists.
2021-1-25
Use props
4ES
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 23:24
Hi, 4ES. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend connecting it to a computer and restore its settings via the DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom. Go to "Basic Settings" >  "Settings" > "Restore Factory Defaults". Please also remove the microSD card attached to the remote to see if that makes any difference. You can keep us updated if the same problem persists.

Unfortunately, it didn't help. DJI Assistant 2 (2.0.10) cannot see the remote control. Removing the MicroSD didn't change anything either.
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

4ES Posted at 1-26 16:36
Unfortunately, it didn't help. DJI Assistant 2 (2.0.10) cannot see the remote control. Removing the MicroSD didn't change anything either.

Thanks, and we'll have it forwarded to see whether we can offer other suggestions that you may try. Should there be any update, we'll let you know.
2021-1-27
Use props
4ES
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-27 01:23
Thanks, and we'll have it forwarded to see whether we can offer other suggestions that you may try. Should there be any update, we'll let you know.

DJI Gamora, many thanks! Then I will wait for further information from you! I hope this is just a software glitch.
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

4ES Posted at 1-27 12:19
DJI Gamora, many thanks! Then I will wait for further information from you! I hope this is just a software glitch.

We already received an update regarding your pending remote issue and regret to inform you that it is required for your unit to be returned back to our Service Center for further processing as advised by our engineers. At your soonest convenience, kindly get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket. Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused and hope that this will be sorted out immediately.
2021-1-31
Use props
4ES
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 03:22
We already received an update regarding your pending remote issue and regret to inform you that it is required for your unit to be returned back to our Service Center for further processing as advised by our engineers. At your soonest convenience, kindly get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket. Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused and hope that this will be sorted out immediately.

DJI Gamora, thanks for the answer! It's a pity, of course, that you can't solve the problem on your own, but what can I do, I will take the remote control to the service center...
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

4ES Posted at 1-31 13:35
DJI Gamora, thanks for the answer! It's a pity, of course, that you can't solve the problem on your own, but what can I do, I will take the remote control to the service center...

We're truly sorry for what happened and we hope that this could be resolved as soon as possible.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules