Unable to monitor audio on Osmo Pocket 2 after frmwr upgrade
2415 5 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonBellini
lvl.2
United States

I just installed the new firmware for Osmo Pocket 2. It's supposed to allow for monitoring audio while recording through the headphone jack. I've tried various headphones and that feature isn't working for me. I'm able to listen to playbacks through the headphone jack without a problem.
Anyone else experiencing this issue or have tips for getting it to work?
Thanks!
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JasonBellini, please make sure an external earphone is connected to the 3.5mm port of the Do-It-All Handle, and Pro is enabled in Video mode. See if this helps you out.
2021-1-26
Use props
JasonBellini
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 23:23
Hi JasonBellini, please make sure an external earphone is connected to the 3.5mm port of the Do-It-All Handle, and Pro is enabled in Video mode. See if this helps you out.

Thanks Susan. I've done both things. Still no luck.
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JasonBellini Posted at 1-27 05:25
Thanks Susan. I've done both things. Still no luck.

Hi JasonBellini, please make sure that the Wireless Mic In / Earphones Out is On. When Pocket 2 is in Pro mode, go back to the main screen, tap the little "Pro" icon in the upper left, swipe the screen from right to left, and you will see this option (see picture below). Please enable it. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video that shows the firmware of the Pocket 2 and this Wireless Mic In / Earphones Out status, as well as the indicator light of the wireless mic after connecting. We would love to check more about this. Thank you.
1.png

2021-1-28
Use props
JasonBellini
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-28 01:39
Hi JasonBellini, please make sure that the Wireless Mic In / Earphones Out is On. When Pocket 2 is in Pro mode, go back to the main screen, tap the little "Pro" icon in the upper left, swipe the screen from right to left, and you will see this option (see picture below). Please enable it. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video that shows the firmware of the Pocket 2 and this Wireless Mic In / Earphones Out status, as well as the indicator light of the wireless mic after connecting. We would love to check more about this. Thank you.
[view_image]

It works! Thanks!
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to know that it works, it's my pleasure to be able to help here and you are most welcome.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules