Mavic Pro - Gimbal N/A, No SD Card when cold
1566 18 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has experienced this Air Encoder (0x800000) error on their mavics which have been previously performing as per normal?

I've owned my Mavic since November and undertaken more flights than I can remember without a single Mavic error!

Lately however, I've run into the above mentioned...

At first, I would try resetting the AirCraft and RemoteControl multiple times, removing the battery, changing the battery, popping out the sim card and re-inserting it. Eventually the video feed would come to life in the DJI Go app and work as normal for the length of the flight.

I've googled and found a lot of pages with others experiencing this particular error and many times this has appeared to be an SD card issue. I've tested on 3 different cards (including the one which came with the Mavic) and continued to run into the encoder error. Even sector scanning and formatting into a different format on a PC and then re-formatting it on the AC to correct any formatting issues, no joy!

I've also restored factory settings on the firmware and re-flashed the firmware, but every time when i try reflash, stuck on 40% and i get error 0*02104

What I have found through a lot of testing is, if I power on the AC after it's been sitting for a while, I get the error 100% of the time, which has no video feed/control. Also, the exposure number ie: 0,+1.0, +2.0 etc, does not show on the RC when this error happens. In DJI Go it shows 'No SD Card' or video feed

If I let the Mavic sit there and warm up for about 1-2 minutes, power down and power up again, the video feed appears in DJI Go and the error disappears for as long as the AC remains warm... The exposure numbers re-appear on the RC.
I can change batteries and fly again with no issues as long as it's warm.

When I let it cool down for say 30 minutes, the error message returns upon the next power on.

2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue, if the error persists after refreshing the firmware, you may need to send the drone back to the service center for further diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2021-1-26
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

I tried refresh the firmware, but every time update stuck at 40 % with 0x02104 error.
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansaa15a8b4 Posted at 1-26 21:08
I tried refresh the firmware, but every time update stuck at 40 % with 0x02104 error. [view_image]

Sorry for the issue, please send it back to our service center so we can help with it.
2021-1-27
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-27 02:34
Sorry for the issue, please send it back to our service center so we can help with it.

Can you help me without sending mavic? Beta software?
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansaa15a8b4 Posted at 1-28 06:01
Can you help me without sending mavic? Beta software?

May I know the current firmware version that your drone has? If it is higher than 01.03.400, the beta firmware will not help. If it is lower than this version, you can provide your DJI account to me and I will forward it to you for a try.
2021-1-29
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-29 06:19
May I know the current firmware version that your drone has? If it is higher than 01.03.400, the beta firmware will not help. If it is lower than this version, you can provide your DJI account to me and I will forward it to you for a try.

current firmware is 01.03.400. My email is: danko0907@gmail.com Please sent me a beta software. Thank you
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansaa15a8b4 Posted at 2-4 13:20
current firmware is 01.03.400. My email is:  Please sent me a beta software. Thank you

I had sent the beta firmware to your account, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version.
You may try the firmware and see if it works for you.
2021-2-7
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-7 01:16
I had sent the beta firmware to your account, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.

Thank you.
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're welcome, you may keep us updated about the result.
2021-2-8
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-8 04:58
You're welcome, you may keep us updated about the result.

I successfully updated the software but i still have the same problem. Video feed work perfectly when the mavic warms up (5 min)
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansaa15a8b4 Posted at 2-8 11:06
I successfully updated the software but i still have the same problem. Video feed work perfectly when the mavic warms up (5 min)

Sorry for the issue, if the error code Air Encoder persists, I may suggest sending the drone to our repair center for further service.
2021-2-8
Use props
fansaa15a8b4
lvl.1

Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-8 19:30
Sorry for the issue, if the error code Air Encoder persists, I may suggest sending the drone to our repair center for further service.

This is too expensive to me. Thank you.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_ZL5aJjSUQbKj
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-1-26 20:22
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue, if the error persists after refreshing the firmware, you may need to send the drone back to the service center for further diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.

Hello,
I bought a DJI Mavic pro, brand new sealed.  During firmware update 0500 I encounter error 0x020104 when it reaches 40%.  The mavic does not recognize the SD card and the camera gimbal does not work.
Email DJI hefeco.hc@gmail.com
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZL5aJjSUQbKj Posted at 3-8 11:59
Hello,
I bought a DJI Mavic pro, brand new sealed.  During firmware update 0500 I encounter error 0x020104 when it reaches 40%.  The mavic does not recognize the SD card and the camera gimbal does not work.
Email DJI hefeco.hc@gmail.com

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know the current firmware that the drone now has for better assistance?
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_ZL5aJjSUQbKj
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 3-11 19:57
Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply. May I know the current firmware that the drone now has for better assistance?

Version 0400
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you, just to double confirm, the exact version is 01.03.400, right?
If this is the case, I will send you a beta firmware, please follow the steps below.
1. Please use DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/no/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2) to update to the 01.03.0813 beta firmware.
2. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one.
See if the issue is solved.

2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_ZL5aJjSUQbKj
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 3-16 00:50
Thank you, just to double confirm, the exact version is 01.03.400, right?
If this is the case, I will send you a beta firmware, please follow the steps below.
1. Please use DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/no/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2) to update to the 01.03.0813 beta firmware.

yes, it has this version.  I await the beta firmware.  thanks
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZL5aJjSUQbKj Posted at 3-16 05:22
yes, it has this version.  I await the beta firmware.  thanks

I have sent the firmware to the account: hefeco.hc@gmail.com you mentioned above, please let me know if this is not the correct account. Thank you.
2023-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules