No flights in gallery or Fly App. album for editing
1733 3 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Hi everyone in my last few flight days (winter in full swing) I have notice that when checking my phone gallery I just have photos appear and when in Fly App album to do a quick edit clip nothing is there. I'm on FlyApp 1.2.2 now but it happened with 1.2.1 also. My cach is set at 2Gb. this has happened on my Samsung Galaxy s9+(on the list) and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 (not on DJI supported list)both had worked in the past . I'm at a lose, Just downlowned new firmware 1.01.0610 and I see there's a note saying works with 1.2.4, problaby no the wisest thing to do without solving my first isuse. hope this makes sense

2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 3Recon. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused. Please check whether the cached files are still saved by going to the playback tab in the Camera View. You can also check whether certain permissions in the DJ Fly were disabled by going to your App Settings > DJI Fly. If that wasn't saved there either, it is suggested to have your DJI Fly updated to check whether that would resolve the issue. Kindly keep us updated.
2021-1-27
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

After the update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.4 and doing all the FW updates, all data is still available on my Galaxy S7.
2021-1-27
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

DJI  Gamora I checked my dji app setting and their all checked even the one when in power saver, not that I'd be flying if I was low on phone or tablet power.  The other part of your suggest " going to the playback tab in the Camera View" where is this at in albums is the only place I see tabs. That where look to do a quick edit if they were there.
All batteries charged for drone for updates to 1.2.4.
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules