Lost the Ability to Connect the Pocket 2 to an Android Mobile through MIMO
3153 5 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tuffty
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I purchased DJI Creator Combo as a graduation present and I have a lot fun learning to use its various options.

However, I am suddenly unable to connect my Pocket 2 and mimo by wireless or USB. When using the USB connection it cycles through recognising the presence of the pocket2 and when I attempt to see the camera view on my android phone it is all black and breaks the connection.

When I attempt a connection through the ‘do it all handle’ wireless connection. I get a dialog box title ‘Connection Failed’ with an explanation change in Wi-Fi password detected for DJI device. Then suggests turning off the mobile device’s WLAN and then restarting the WLAN on the same device. I am not entirely sure what is meant by this, but I have turned off the WIFI and restarted with no change in the wireless access.

Any help would be appreciated.

2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tuffty. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out, may we know what is the model of the mobile device ;that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-1-26
Use props
tuffty
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 20:14
Hello there tuffty. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out, may we know what is the model of the mobile device ;that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen,

My mobile phone is a Samsung Galaxy A20e
2021-1-26
Use props
1Thakor
New

India

#Thanks from ekthakor.com
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there tuffty. Thank you for reaching out and for providing the model of the mobile device. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A20e ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A20e will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2 . Thank you.

2021-1-27
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 22:17
Hi there tuffty. Thank you for reaching out and for providing the model of the mobile device. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A20e ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A20e will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2 . Thank you.

[view_image]

That is not an acceptable answer as I have the same phone and it all worked great until today.
The error is regarding a password being changed...that could happen with any phone.This device with Mimo has no problem finding the P2, it is something regarding passwords not an incompatability with the device.
Your lists for phones and tablets (for the Mavic Air2) is not updated nearly often enough.
My Lenovo 10" tablet and the Samsung A20 work fine with DJI Fly and the A20 worked fine with Mimo up until today.
Like I say, there is some sort of security issue going on and turning wi-fi on and off doesn't resolve the problem and buying a new phone is not a reasonable solution since I could still have the same issue regardless of device.
It seems to me that DJI should invest a little time into resolving this issue, Mimo thinks the password has changed and it hasn't changed...nothing to do with this particular phone, just tell us what we need to do to get the password recognized again please!FWIW, this happened to me today after using your
DJI Extension Rod for Pocket 2 and Osmo Pocketcould that have something to do with the issue?

2021-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules