Device Management In Fly App V 1.2.2 On Android...
4607 7 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

I've been having issues with V1.2.2 on Android in the form of missing flight logs.  Today, in the middle of new firmware updates AND a new V1.2.4, I saw this in the profile tab (hiihlighted over red line).

Device Mang 2.jpg

Is this new??

Opening the tab shows this.

Bind 2blur.jpg

I don't recall this since I started using the Fly app in November 2019.  Do I need to click the blue "Bind to Account"?

I have not updated the app or firmware at this time.  I have not looked for changes on my Mini or Mini 2.

I am recovering from a stroke so be kind in your responses.

Thanks!

2021-1-26
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

First, glad to hear you're recovering from a stroke! That's good news.

As for this new FW update, it is indeed new for the Device management tied to binding to an account. Apparently it will be linked to DJI Care flyaway coverage.

DJI information on the flyaway coverage => https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-care-refresh-flyaway-coverage/

2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Akirasho. Thanks for reaching out! The Device Management under Profile will allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data. In addition and as mentioned by RobZilla, this will be used for the DJI Care Refresh Flyaway Coverage. To learn more, please see this post: https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-care-refresh-flyaway-coverage/
2021-1-26
Use props
kiminx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

get recovery soon! God bless
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_oQzsAXluzwtI
New

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 23:32
Hi, Akirasho. Thanks for reaching out! The Device Management under Profile will allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data. In addition and as mentioned by RobZilla, this will be used for the DJI Care Refresh Flyaway Coverage. To learn more, please see this post: https://store.dji.com/guides/dji-care-refresh-flyaway-coverage/

My app does not have device management, why?
2021-2-7
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

djiuser_oQzsAXluzwtI Posted at 2-7 12:30
My app does not have device management, why?

More than likely you need to have Fly app v1.2.4 and Firmware v01.01.0610 installed.

Fly v1.2.4
What's New
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data

Firmware v01.01.0610
What's New
- Optimized DJI Care Flyaway Coverage.
2021-2-7
Use props
jonthecourier
New

United Kingdom

Pappy3 Posted at 2-7 13:59
More than likely you need to have Fly app v1.2.4 and Firmware v01.01.0610 installed.

Fly v1.2.4

Sorry but I don't understand this is a backward update as my app is already using 1.4.8 trying to find this Profile Device management
2021-8-3
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

jonthecourier Posted at 8-3 06:37
Sorry but I don't understand this is a backward update as my app is already using 1.4.8 trying to find this Profile Device management

Tap "Profile" on the main Fly app screen. "Device Management" is the first item shown in the right pane.
2021-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules