Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strobe (LumeCube) mount for MA2?
851 3 2021-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SengFeng
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1539150 ft
United States

I've looked through several of the 3d-printer plans online, various websites, etc., and cannot find any snap-on mounts for LumeCube strobes for my Air2.  I know I can use the 3M dual lock strips, but I'd rather not have sticky residue left on my drone.  

Anyone seen something that can be clicked/strapped onto the top, or know of any arm-mounted mounts for these strobes?
2021-1-26
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

You do know that the sticky residue can be relatively easily removed, right? And I would never use dual lock for it because that comes loose very easily with force from the side. I suspect you could adapt one of the many top mounts available for the MA2.
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SengFeng. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party accessory ( Strobe Light  ) for your DJI Mavic Air 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using this accessory. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Drone. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition, using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI Drone and can void the warranty as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could easily modify this part so that the camera mount was removed and gave you a flat surface to velcro the strobe to.   Just bring the stl into tinkered and drop a hole over the mount and then re-export.  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4375974
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules