Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro Plus Maps
2426 5 2021-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idonaldson
lvl.2

United States

Seen responses to other post about going to DJI Go 4 home page and clicking the Map (4th) Icon. There is no response to selecting that Icon.
The end result my screen is mapbox is blank. Never this problem with my Mini2 or Mavic2 Zoom.  Thanks
2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, idonaldson. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. If you could kindly, we recommend checking whether your Phantom 4 Pro + Remote is updated. You can download the update here: Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.04.03.00. Kindly check also what's the current version of your DJI GO 4.
2021-1-27
Use props
idonaldson
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-27 05:55
Hi, idonaldson. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the difficulties you're encountering. If you could kindly, we recommend checking whether your Phantom 4 Pro + Remote is updated. You can download the update here: Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.04.03.00. Kindly check also what's the current version of your DJI GO 4.

Thanks Gamora for your reply. I have a Zoom and a Mini2 and I did not have so much problems trying to update them. So please help me understand: I have to update 1)Drone 2) Controller 3)Screen(app)
How does the screen (app) update - is that by the Micro Card, or the Micro USB? I searched for a document and have about 5 but none covering what I need. Thanks again
2021-1-27
Use props
fansd831e228
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7175781 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am currently trying to solve the same issue with my Pro+ V1.  
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

idonaldson Posted at 1-27 06:11
Thanks Gamora for your reply. I have a Zoom and a Mini2 and I did not have so much problems trying to update them. So please help me understand: I have to update 1)Drone 2) Controller 3)Screen(app)
How does the screen (app) update - is that by the Micro Card, or the Micro USB? I searched for a document and have about 5 but none covering what I need. Thanks again

The update on the remote should also update the DJI GO 4 app. We recommend checking the current version of your DJI GO 4.
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansd831e228 Posted at 1-28 05:51
I am currently trying to solve the same issue with my Pro+ V1.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would send you the DJI GO 4 V4.3.14.Would you please check your PM and then download the file we sent you, move it into the controller through the SD card or computer, find it in the controller and open the App?
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules