New Ronin-S Firmware Released (28/01/2021)
32573 12 2021-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.01.28
  • Firmware: V2.4.1.30
  • Ronin App iOS: v1.4.6
  • Ronin App Android: v1.4.6
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (PC): v2.0.2
  • DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin (Mac): v2.0.2
  • User Manual: v1.6

What's New:
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Nikon Z5, Z7II, Z6II, D780 and D6 cameras with supported Nikkor lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C). Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Nikon D500 cameras with supported Nikkor lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-B). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOSR5, EOSR6, 1DX III cameras with supported Canon lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C). Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon 5DSR and 200D II cameras with supported Canon lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-B). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Panasonic S5 cameras with supported L mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony A7S3 and A7C cameras with supported Sony E mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sigma FP cameras with supported Sigma original lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin App is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Make sure Ronin-S is powered off and update the firmware through the DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin by connecting the USB-C port on Ronin-S to your computer. Do not disconnect the gimbal from the computer while updating.
  • After the update is complete, unplug the USB-C cable from Ronin-S and proceed to power on the gimbal.
  • If Ronin-S has a camera attached and is turned on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will shut off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the Ronin-S and retry.

2021-1-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-1-28
Use props
RickyBat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317116 ft
United States

thank you this is much needed, better late than never.
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RickyBat Posted at 1-28 16:42
thank you this is much needed, better late than never.

Hello there RickyBat. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your support and keep on filming.
2021-1-28
Use props
gt3rs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280056 ft
Switzerland

Thanks a lot for finally adding support of Canon R5 and 1Dx III!
2021-2-1
Use props
Sergey Asa
lvl.3
Russia

Thanks for bmpcc 6K
2021-2-3
Use props
Deli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53196 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

When does the repeat / loop function come?
2021-2-6
Use props
Tomwman
lvl.2

Czechia

When will be Sony A7 (first model) able to set up with ronin S? I mean Start/stop video or take an photo from grip.
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_wGstZvb8ZGvV
New

Canada

Thank you for this much needed firmware update. Was considering switching to Zhiyun but if you keep supporting cameras like this, I’m yours.
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_MEGYE6CnaVQq
New

India

I am unable to upgrade my gimbal . I retryed it multiple times it shows the same error please help me to fix it
2021-2-13
Use props
Bramity
lvl.1
United States

How do I update the firmware if DJI Assistant won't work in Mac Catalina?
2021-4-16
Use props
Sydney Images
New
Flight distance : 42448 ft
Australia

I can't make this work either. Also Mac Catalina. Keeps getting the error message that its not connected.
2021-7-29
Use props
fans628badb3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5886 ft
United States

I don't see any improvement with an update (current firmware) R5.  The buttons still don't work properly on the Ronin-S.  I'm disappointed.
2022-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules