New Ronin-SC Firmware Released (28/01/2021)
20003 28 2021-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.01.28
  • Firmware: v1.6.0.50
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.4.6
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.4.6
  • User Manual: v1.2

What's New:
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Nikon Z5, Z7II, Z6II and D780 cameras with supported Nikkor lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C). Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Nikon D500 cameras with supported Nikkor lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-B). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOSR5 and EOSR6 cameras with supported Canon lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C). Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon 5DSR and 200D II cameras with supported Canon lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-B). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Panasonic S5 cameras with supported L mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sony A7S3 and A7C cameras with supported Sony E mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
  • Added video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Sigma FP cameras with supported Sigma original lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C). To use autofocus, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware through the DJI Ronin app. Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • If Ronin-SC has a camera attached and is turned on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens, as the motors will shut off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart Ronin-SC and retry.

2021-1-27
Use props
samux87
lvl.3

Italy

Yessssssssssssss Panasonic S5 full support! Thank you!!
2021-1-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the update!
2021-1-28
Use props
SirTASADon
lvl.1

United States

Fujifilm X-T200 please
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 1-28 00:39
Thanks for the update!

Hello there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-1-28
Use props
greekGod
lvl.3

Greece

Thank you for the nikon z6II!!
2021-1-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 20:02
Hello there Montfrooij. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

Thanks. You too!
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SirTASADon Posted at 1-28 08:03
Fujifilm X-T200 please

Hello, as we are receiving numerous camera configuration requests, it is not possible for us to test all setup combinations with RS2. It is recommended to take your camera plus lens and other accessories to the nearest DJI retail stores for testing.
2021-1-29
Use props
Walknorth
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-29 23:51
Hello, as we are receiving numerous camera configuration requests, it is not possible for us to test all setup combinations with RS2. It is recommended to take your camera plus lens and other accessories to the nearest DJI retail stores for testing.

Hi, my Ronin Android app says "NA" for firmware and I can't update. I've tried two devices. The app works just fine to control my SonyA7R4 but I'd like to use my Sony A7C. Any way to update the SC?
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Walknorth Posted at 1-30 13:45
Hi, my Ronin Android app says "NA" for firmware and I can't update. I've tried two devices. The app works just fine to control my SonyA7R4 but I'd like to use my Sony A7C. Any way to update the SC?

Hello there, thanks for reaching out. Could you please check if your Android system has the latest version? Or you may try to delete the Ronin app and reinstall it to see if the latest firmware update notification can be popped up?

Thank you.
2021-1-31
Use props
crocodavoux
lvl.1

France

I have a Ronin SC 1.6.0 and a Canon M50 1.1.0 since the updates of the both of them the buttom "record" of the Ronin doesn't work anymore  and buttom of the app on my Iphone doesn't work at all could you help me please thank you
2021-2-3
Use props
ulh
lvl.1
Denmark

Great to see the continuation of firmware development for the Ronin SC.
I would love if you made support for the Fujifilm x-t30 with the Multi-Camera Control Cable (MCC-C). Thanks in advance and thanks for your great work!

Best regards,
Uffe
2021-2-4
Use props
MickeKling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3144075 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm glad to see that Ronin-RS still get updater, but there's still no support for DJI Raveneye (remote controll & ACTIVETRACK 3.0) on the Ronin-SC?
2021-2-9
Use props
Kereplaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1846736 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Hello, after updating the Ronin SC to the latest version and downloading the new app from DJI site, I cannot connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth.

The device is just not found when I press connect. I tried all the obvious solutions of reinstalling the app and restarting the gimbal and the phone.

Where can I get support regarding this? Gimbal is unusable due to this problem.
2021-2-23
Use props
djiuser_pc5JOrlqd52Y
New
Philippines

Fujifilm X-A7 Please. Please update and add the Fujifilm X-A7
2021-2-26
Use props
Vasfuji
lvl.1

Italy

PLEASEEEEEEEE add support of Fujifilm X-S10
2021-3-12
Use props
Vasfuji
lvl.1

Italy

2021-3-27
Use props
Vasfuji
lvl.1

Italy

2021-3-27
Use props
ilterish
lvl.1

Turkey

Hello, I was going to ask you, DJI writes RAVEN EYE compatible with RONIN SC on the page, but not everyone says it is compatible, it may not be compatible now, but is there a possibility that it will be compatible in the future?
9989C81E-E524-41A7-AFB3-0268BCA3BD73.jpeg
279F0CB0-496A-41B9-8832-D57534EA74A7.jpeg
2021-3-29
Use props
ilterish
lvl.1

Turkey

Kereplaz Posted at 2-23 07:34
Hello, after updating the Ronin SC to the latest version and downloading the new app from DJI site, I cannot connect to the gimbal via Bluetooth.

The device is just not found when I press connect. I tried all the obvious solutions of reinstalling the app and restarting the gimbal and the phone.

I am also waiting to be supported.
RAVEN eye to RONİN SC
2021-3-29
Use props
Walknorth
lvl.1
United States

Walknorth Posted at 1-30 13:45

I had this problem. No help from DJI. They asked for app screenshots, copies of my sales receipt (as if that had something to do with my problem), serial numbers, phase of the moon. I tried two android tablets and one phone. I supplied the info they requested and they just did not respond. And apparently this was a known problem.

A user suggested I unscrew my focus control. HUH????? yup, that worked and I could update my SC firmware with the Android app.. I now can use my Sony A7C. Will experiment to see how much functionality.

So do what I did, put down the problem-solving-bourbon and remove your focus wheel. Good luck!

Okay, maybe only I consider bourbon a problem solving tool of last resort.
2021-4-7
Use props
AmonS
New

Thailand

Hi there. i just have Ronin SC for a while with my Fuji XT 2 and the optional connecting cable, all works fine. I have a new camera, Fuji XT3, and the USB Type C included does not work with my XT 3 but this camera is in the compatibility list that all works well. I just update the firmware of both the camera and the app and adjust the communicating mode to USB tethering mode to Auto. Nothing works and it shows only the charging sign. How can I fix this, please help. Thanks.
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_fzP7qx9zVwyp
lvl.1

Macao

Why is the dji out of horizon?
20210723_234639.jpg
2021-7-23
Use props
JMCookz
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-1-29 23:51

Hi,

This may be kind of late, but I'd like more info about this since I am eager to do this if it will help me and others to have our gears compatible with the RSC/RS2.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JMCookz Posted at 5-23 13:58
Hi,

This may be kind of late, but I'd like more info about this since I am eager to do this if it will help me and others to have our gears compatible with the RSC/RS2.

Hello, there. Thanks for your reaching out. You may find the information through this link: https://www.dji.com/support/comp ... t=rs-2&from=nav
2022-5-30
Use props
DeonRez
New

Malaysia

Hi

Please Update DJI Ronin SC Firmware for M50 firmware 1.1.0. Please i cannot use Button Record and Active Track from DJI Ronin to M50.

Thank You
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_6RKKUo8OwUC0
New

Brazil

Funciona com a Canon EOS M100?
Comprei um cabo USB C para Mini USB e não funcionou...
2023-10-25
Use props
Eric LaRoche
New

United States

Is there going to be any further firmware updates to the Ronin-SC?  I mean it's still a current product that you can buy new.  It seems my camera setup is too light and i'm getting vibrations even when stiffness is turn all the way down to 5.    I've tried multiple cameras just to make sure i've tried and from best to worst: Canon t5i with a heavy lens, my GH5 with a kit lens, and just my phone.  Seems there's an issue the lighter I go.  With the GH5 even with in body and lens stabilization I still get them pretty bad.  
2023-11-24
Use props
Magician8
New

Poland

Any chance to another update? I can buy new Ronin SC, but wonder there will be support for Sony ZV-E10 which I have and Sony A6700 which i plan to buy?
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules