20692 8 2021-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Hi

I was out doing some close range recordings today and when I got the low battery warning I landed to change battery and continue the job. All was normal until after landing.

IMG_3714.JPG

What happend was:
  • After landing I could not turn of the drone and had to remove the battery
  • I replaced the battery
  • Noticed that it immediately turned on all four power indication lights (not normal)
  • I pressed the power button and it turned on
  • Immediately gives constant red light and DJI Fly app shows Navigation system error (30105)
  • I try to turn off the drone but I can’t and end up having to remove battery

After this I walked back home and inserted a fresh battery again and now it behaves normal except, I noticed that it took a very long time to get GPS coverage. Normally that goes really fast.

I now tried to fly the drone and it behaves normal except I’m constantly getting Atti mode warnings and poor GPS signal warnings despite 20+ satellites and app stating that GPS coverage is strong. I newer got those Atti mode warnings before.

Should I be concerned?
Has anyone experienced the same?

2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Turfolk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to the error message ( code: 30105 ) you are receiving on the DJI Fly application have you tried to calibrate the IMU of your DJI Mini 2 and ensure that the drone is place in a flat level surface far from any magnetic material to see if the issue will still persist? If in case that the error message will still show in the future. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-28
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 20:37
Hello there Turfolk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to the error message ( code: 30105 ) you are receiving on the DJI Fly application have you tried to calibrate the IMU of your DJI Mini 2 and ensure that the drone is place in a flat level surface far from any magnetic material to see if the issue will still persist? If in case that the error message will still show in the future. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thanks Stephen

I will monitor how it behaves on comming flights and take action with support if needed.
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Turfolk Posted at 1-28 23:32
Thanks Stephen

I will monitor how it behaves on comming flights and take action with support if needed.

Hi there Turfolk. Thank you for the reply and for the information you have given. Have as safe and a happy flying always.
2021-1-31
Use props
fans1303c983
New
France

Hello Turfolk,
I have the same issue (30105) but I cannot fix it, even if I change the battery and I recalibrate. Did you do a specific manipulation ?
Thank you
2021-8-30
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

fans1303c983 Posted at 8-30 04:23
Hello Turfolk,
I have the same issue (30105) but I cannot fix it, even if I change the battery and I recalibrate. Did you do a specific manipulation ?
Thank you

Hi

I newer got the error again but in your case it sounds like a repair case for DJI.
2021-8-31
Use props
fans1484f1d9
New

United States

I am having the same issue. I have tried everything. IMU/Compass calibration. Changing locations. Nothing is working. Drone appears Dead.

DJI is having me send it in for repairs, which is really annoying. The drone was working flawlessly until I got this warning. Happened while on vacation too, in a location that I would have been shooting in. Really disappointing.
2022-4-7
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

fans1484f1d9 Posted at 4-7 10:40
I am having the same issue. I have tried everything. IMU/Compass calibration. Changing locations. Nothing is working. Drone appears Dead.

DJI is having me send it in for repairs, which is really annoying. The drone was working flawlessly until I got this warning. Happened while on vacation too, in a location that I would have been shooting in. Really disappointing.

You said it happened on vacation, a place quite far away from your home?
Did it happen with your first flight attempt, or after several successful flights?
If with the first flight: a) How long did you wait for the drone to recover itself? b) Did your smartphone have a working internet connection?
2022-4-7
Use props
yamas
lvl.1

Brazil

I have the same prob. That´s really sad...
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules