Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45423 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi there,
I still miss a function with this device. The possibility to lock exposure when using the DJI Pocket 2 standalone in auto mode.
Is there hope? I would be very happy...
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TobiFromGermany. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-1-28
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Press and hold on the screen?  Or maybe I'm mis-remembering.
2021-1-28
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

For DJI Mimo app, press and hold the yellow metering/focus rect , then pocket 2 will do ae lock.

On pocket 2 small screen, so far not available. plz use Manual exposure instead on the current firmware.

(ae lock should be a quick access, however on pocket small screen it is too easy to mistouch.  If setting up  many steps to confirm, almost as same as setting up manual exposure... )
2021-1-28
Use props
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-28 23:27
For DJI Mimo app, press and hold the yellow metering/focus rect , then pocket 2 will do ae lock.

On pocket 2 small screen, so far not available. plz use Manual exposure instead on the current firmware.

Perhaps an easy solution (in analogy to „continuous“ and „single autofocus“) would be enough:
„continuous“ and „single“ exposure :-)
An option that locks exposure when pressing the record button in auto mode.
I would be very happy about it.
2021-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-1-29
Use props
TobiFromGermany
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

TobiFromGermany Posted at 1-29 00:06
Perhaps an easy solution (in analogy to „continuous“ and „single autofocus“) would be enough:
„continuous“ and „single“ exposure :-)
An option that locks exposure when pressing the record button in auto mode.

I thought about it again intensively. My solution would be the following.
In Pro Mode you can switch exposure  Auto and M for now. At this point a third option: my „Single“ exposure.
Perfekt place, perfect function:-)
2021-1-30
Use props
djiuser_i3RRZe29OOKY
New
France

I just got my osmo. I'm not returning it because it has no competitors on other points, but I'm really disappointed. On many features we can see this camera has been designed for filmmakers, and missing this one is insane. Tobi's suggestion is perfect: easy to implement, easy to access, and hidden for beginners. Please please please!
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules