Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wireless Mic failed firmware upgrade and will never connect
3266 14 2021-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anand Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112723 ft
  • >>>
India

Hi Team,

When the last firmware upgrade happened, my wireless mic stopped in betwen the upgrade process and now it is never able to connect. I tried long pressing the linking button but it never pairs and shows a continuous Green slow blinking light. Is there a way to reset the wireless mic or rollback the firmware upgrade?

2021-1-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know which DJI product are you referring to? Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-1-29
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

Pocket 2 Wireless Mic won't connect

Hello Natalia,

I'm referring to the Pocket 2 Creator Combo. The wireless mic would not connect after the recent upgrade. It was working properly before the upgrade.

Issue video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__8wX8R9E8

Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Anand
2021-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Anand Z Posted at 1-29 04:16
Pocket 2 Wireless Mic won't connect

Hello Natalia,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Anand. Please try the troubleshooting steps:
1. Please restart the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle and DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter, and try linking again (Linking method: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... rophone-transmitter);
2. Please ensure that your DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter has power. If not, please try it again after it is fully charged.
3. Please ensure that your DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter is not connected with another wireless microphone. If not, disconnect the wireless microphone and try linking again.
4. Please make sure that the firmware of the DJI Pocket 2, DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle, and DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter are all the latest version. If not, update the firmware and try linking again.
5. Please swipe down on the touchscreen of the DJI Pocket 2, and swipe left to check whether there is a Wireless Mic icon. If not, remove and insert the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle again.

If the issue persists after trying the above methods, please contact our support team (support@dji.com) to open a case and send back the product for testing, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2021-1-31
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

I tried restarting after disconnecting and reconnecting the do-it-all handle and syncing the wireless mic. Unfortunately it's not connecting. Appreciate your support.
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Please start a repair case by contacting support@dji.com and report your issue to them as advised above.
2021-2-2
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21955 ft
Turkey

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9COx7IoVuA0b7BNKHIZl_uDf96-OCMb/view?usp=sharing same problem after last update 1.03.10
2021-2-16
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

Hopeless service. Have sent multiple mails to Pattie Lyn - no response. This is frustrating.
For "testing" the wireless mic's functionality, they need the Osmo Pocket 2 and the do-it-all handle. Can't they test the wireless mic alone?
I'm starting to lose hope.
Need to keep my friends informed about the poor service.
2021-2-27
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

i send my pocket 2 they say they started a case ,i also send ticket but i get late replies.They dont really understand my problem at all too im telling i have 2 problems that i cant connect my device wirelessly and also wireless mic cant pair with pocket 2 too,they offering me to send new mic,yeah thats good and kind but what about my other problem all handle cant connect anything wirelessly so ım sure even i get new mic i cant pair with current handle.
2021-3-1
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

I think the latest update screwed up both the mic and the handle. They don't want to expose.
2021-3-1
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi guys,
I don't have an answer to your problems. Just to add my own experience with getting DJI support.  My older Osmo Pocket had audio issues that ruined tons of videos taken during a vacation in Dec 2019. After several e-mails I was directed to the nearest repair station(it was in California, and I live in Canada). However, due to all this pandemic restrictions things were going along at a pace slower than a one-legged snail.
If you are lucky and live in an area where there's a physical DJI store and where you can talk to an actual DJI employee, you might get a better service to any problems. Unfortunately for Canadians like me the nearest DJI repair station is in another country, and international borders are currently closed off to non-essential travel.
I did get the Pocket 2 with the Creator Combo and have some concerns regarding the gimbal mechanism. Its difficult to fault it since the videos taken are rock solid, but I'm comparing it to the older Pocket and the Pocket 2 seems to be a little loose around the base. Sending it away to some far off repair station means I'll be without it for at least a couple of months if not more.
Good luck, and hope that  your problem gets resolved.....the Pockets are bloody great to have at all times.
2021-3-9
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Turkey

its been almost a month i sent it to service they said they will change my device but said Dji didnt sent new one yet so i still waiting and hope it wont be take much more time
2021-3-17
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

I sent my do-it-all handle and wireless mic to the service center. They got back saying the do-it-all handle overheats and the wireless mic circuit board failed. They sent a replacement within a few days for the do-it-all handle and sent back the same wireless mic. I was excited to receive the serviced products only to realize that they are still not working. :-(

The wireless mic won't connect and always gives a slow green blinking light that's all.
2021-3-20
Use props
Anand Z
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

Psoon Posted at 3-9 09:20
Hi guys,
I don't have an answer to your problems. Just to add my own experience with getting DJI support.  My older Osmo Pocket had audio issues that ruined tons of videos taken during a vacation in Dec 2019. After several e-mails I was directed to the nearest repair station(it was in California, and I live in Canada). However, due to all this pandemic restrictions things were going along at a pace slower than a one-legged snail.
If you are lucky and live in an area where there's a physical DJI store and where you can talk to an actual DJI employee, you might get a better service to any problems. Unfortunately for Canadians like me the nearest DJI repair station is in another country, and international borders are currently closed off to non-essential travel.

AFAIK the Pocket 1 does a better tracking, the Pocket 2 struggles a lot.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_rX2bB5ltyabL
New

Canada

DJI is a uselses company. Told me to plug it via 3.5mm jack and use it like that instead, like wtf?
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules