12Next >
18030 62 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

The unexpected can happen at any time. To help all DJI pilots fly more confidently, DJI Flyaway Coverage has been added to DJI Care Refresh service.

00_EN_封面图.jpg
DJI Care Refresh
Flyaway Coverage

Flyaway Coverage is now included in DJI Care Refresh service for DJI Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2, DJI Air 2S, including for those who have already purchased DJI Care Refresh service for these products. If a flyaway incident occurs, simply pay the corresponding service fee to obtain a replacement product*.

Following the addition of Flyaway Coverage, most of the main accident scenarios that can occur during flight are now covered by DJI Care Refresh, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind every time you fly.
* Replacement products are brand new or equivalent to brand new in performance and reliability.

Calculating Your Service Fee
After purchasing DJI Care Refresh, you’ll need to pay the corresponding service fee each time you apply for a replacement.

02_service fee_US-1080x1000.jpg

Calculating Replacement Times
Replacement service under DJI Care Refresh can be used for accidental damage or Flyaway Coverage:
DJI Care Refresh (1-year plan) offers two replacements, including one chance to use Flyaway Coverage.
DJI Care Refresh (2-year plan) offers three replacements, including two chances to use Flyaway Coverage.
DJI Care Refresh+ offers one replacement chance for damage or Flyaway Coverage in the second year.

Activate Flyaway Coverage by Binding
In order to use Flyaway Coverage, users must have bound their DJI account and remote controller with their aircraft using the DJI Fly app. If this binding operation has not been completed prior to experiencing a flyaway incident, Flyaway Coverage cannot be used.
1.        Bind to Account
Enter [Profile] –> [Device Management] –> [Account and Device] , and tap [Bind to Account].
03_EN_01. account.jpg
2.        Bind New RC
Enter [Profile] –> [Device Management] –> [Value-added Service], and tap [Bind New RC].
04_EN_02. bind controller.jpg

*Please upgrade DJI Fly App to 1.2.2 or above to use the flyaway coverage binding function. DJI Fly App Download Center: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

What Does DJI Care Refresh Include?
DJI Care Refresh covers multiple scenarios, including drones lost during flight, water damage, collisions, and dropping, and offers you additional services like an Express Option, free shipping, and Exclusive Service.

How Can I Purchase DJI Care Refresh?
In order to be eligible for purchasing DJI Care Refresh, users must have a new, un-activated DJI product or a DJI product that has been activated within the last 48 hours.
Want to purchase DJI Care Refresh but your product was activated over 48 hours ago?
Click here to learn how.

Click here for more details: DJI Mini 2,Mavic Air 2,
DJI Air 2S.
05.jpg

To learn more about DJI Care Refresh, you can visit https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh.

2021-1-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-1-29
Use props
djiuser_clTLkOAhkWWx
New
Flight distance : 277848 ft
United Kingdom

What if I have DJI care refresh purchased already?Am I covered for Fly away?
2021-1-30
Use props
correlatif
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25466 ft
France

Isn't a flyaway due to a bug ? We have to pay $225 (+ $49 care refresh) to have our drone replaced (by another potentially reconditioned) because of a bug / problem that is not our responsibility?
2021-1-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2021-2-1
Use props
siowxsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1952359 ft
Malaysia

Please lauch DJI refresh care at Malaysia too.... thanks.
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_Wiehyqu1u77R
New

United States

edit: nevermind
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_Amggsj0StFGq
New

Canada

How do I message you guys I have having major major problems connecting my Mini 2 yo My Phone ( Samsung Galaxy A30 ) with Android 10.0 and 64 bit processor .

I dont understand .  The emails I am getting are not helping .  
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_I82CiEyBeHKj
New

Romania

hello,
maybe you can help me with my problem. I bought my Mavic Mini and my Dji Care Refresh from Romania last year. My DJI Care Refresh is about to expire in 2 days and since you send me emails to notify me of this, i tried to buy the DJI Care Refresh+. I cannot do it, because no one is selling it to Romania. I tried the website from where i purchased my drone and my first ensurance, they don`t have it. I send an email to DJI Support - they told me to buy it from another website that also is not selling Refresh+.
I tried to buy it from you Store but i cannot because i`m from Romania and you dont sell to Romania.
So - if i`m from Romania i can buy the aircraft, the first ensurance but thats all? i cannot buy the Refresh+ ? I don`t think that all that fair.
I send emails to your support team, also tried to Fb message to DJI Europe - but i have no resolution yet.

Maybe i can get some help here

Thanks
2021-2-4
Use props
DHW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063596 ft
Australia

How do I check my Mini 2 had the flyaway coverage?
2021-2-7
Use props
djiuser_7pTBvLzln7sf
New

Malaysia

I having problem to read RC Spark controller due to blur and unreadable QR password.
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_I82CiEyBeHKj Posted at 2-4 10:44
hello,
maybe you can help me with my problem. I bought my Mavic Mini and my Dji Care Refresh from Romania last year. My DJI Care Refresh is about to expire in 2 days and since you send me emails to notify me of this, i tried to buy the DJI Care Refresh+. I cannot do it, because no one is selling it to Romania. I tried the website from where i purchased my drone and my first ensurance, they don`t have it. I send an email to DJI Support - they told me to buy it from another website that also is not selling Refresh+.
I tried to buy it from you Store but i cannot because i`m from Romania and you dont sell to Romania.

Hi there, I am sorry for the late reply, I am able to check your email with our support by your forum account.
The issue is solved, right?
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DHW Posted at 2-7 02:21
How do I check my Mini 2 had the flyaway coverage?

Hi there, please first make sure that you had activated the flyaway coverage by binding as introduced in the article.
Then you can check the balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
It will indicate to you if flyaway coverage is available.
1.png

2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_clTLkOAhkWWx Posted at 1-30 12:34
What if I have DJI care refresh purchased already?Am I covered for Fly away?

Currently, Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 support the flyaway coverage, you can have flyaway coverage by binding the RC as mentioned above. After binding, you can check the balance to double confirm: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

correlatif Posted at 1-30 14:38
Isn't a flyaway due to a bug ? We have to pay $225 (+ $49 care refresh) to have our drone replaced (by another potentially reconditioned) because of a bug / problem that is not our responsibility?

Hi there, sometimes the drone may crash during flight, there could be different reasons. If an accident happened and there is any doubt about the cause of it, please contact our support to start a case, data analysis will be provided as long as the drone is within the warranty period, and if it is a warranty case, we will compensate the drone.
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Amggsj0StFGq Posted at 2-2 06:39
How do I message you guys I have having major major problems connecting my Mini 2 yo My Phone ( Samsung Galaxy A30 ) with Android 10.0 and 64 bit processor .

I dont understand .  The emails I am getting are not helping .

Hi there, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble connecting the drone.
Please try to replug the connecting cable and reinstall the latest app, if it is convenient, please try with a different/compatible mobile device to isolate the problem.
You may check the recommended device list at https://www.dji.com/uk/mini-2/downloads
If the issue persists, please provide the screenshot of the DJI Fly app, the DJI Fly version, and the firmware version to me to check further. Thank you.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_GWqDcSJFU8hm
New
United States

Hi  I signed up and paid for a replacement through refresh express bit i have not gotten an return shipping label yet. Called your customer service and they said I can’t get a shipping label since I am situated in Alaska. They said to wait for an email to receive instructions. I still have not received any email yet. Do you know what I should do next in order to continue with this?
2021-2-9
Use props
DHW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063596 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-8 04:39
Hi there, please first make sure that you had activated the flyaway coverage by binding as introduced in the article.
Then you can check the balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
It will indicate to you if flyaway coverage is available.

Excellent. Thank you!
2021-2-11
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

So why isn't the original Mini have Flyaway coverage?? Is it because it's more prone to have the flaws which cause the flyaways and so Dji would have to honor ALOT of flyaways??
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_7BiU2EEtwzKt
New

Canada

The repair site says repair services are not available in Canada now. Why is that?
2021-3-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

Nice! But it is quite expensive though.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_dpx8ONWNlWYM
New

Poland

Hi. I have a problem with activating dj care for my mini 2, due to the fact that 48 hours have passed since the activation of the drone, I recorded a video according to the instructions and the link was sent via the form on the website. today I received confirmation that I can bind dji care with my drone within 72 hours. unfortunately, during activation, I receive a message that it has been 48 hours and I cannot activate it. please help my drone number is 3Q4CHBP3B3BB21
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_v2gEZMp8HKU3
lvl.1

Canada

Just curious, bought the 2 yr care program with a mini 2 at the same time, its still being shipped to me. I'm in canada. Do we get flyaway protection too?
2021-3-29
Use props
gdfaini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531955 ft
United States

Can I buy a MA2 aircraft without the controller, charger, and other accessories if I lose mine?  If so, what is the price of just the aircraft?
2021-4-16
Use props
abreykal
lvl.2

Algeria

Thanks for the info!

kodi nox

2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_huyXm73Udvx9
New

United States

I just purchased a DJI mini 2 but now I’m petrified to use it!  In doing my research I keep seeing  stories about people being fined $100,000 or more by the FAA for misuse.  I always follow the rules but with my rotten luck I will make a mistake. I wish I had never purchased it now.
2021-4-21
Use props
ct1freak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169006 ft

United States

And they will screw you over the first chance they get. Here's my drone that was covered by their program that they're refusing to fix
20210311_185223.jpg
2021-4-22
Use props
abreykal
lvl.2

Algeria

Thanks for the info!

snaptube vidmate

2021-4-27
Use props
fans451abf14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12651 ft
Canada

TOTAL RIPOFF DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY THE WHOLE DJI COMPANY IS A RIPOFF
THE KEEP YOU FLYING PROMISE IS A TON OF CRAP BEING THREE WEEKS AND I JUST GOT MY QUOTE $300 TO GET IT FIX CONTRACTED SUPPORT AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR BUT HE/SHE WAS NOT AVAILABLE
NOW THE REPLACEMENT FEE IS $40 WHICH IS NOT MENTIONED WHEN THEY ARE SELLING IT.
WOW HOW CAN THIS PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WHAT ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWING THIS COMPANY RIPING EVERYONE OFF.
I AM CONTACTING MY MEMBER OF PARLAMENT(Canada) CORPORATE BEST BUY (where I purchased these piece of crap) BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
POSTING IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE KNOWN FOR THE CROOKS THEY ARE
2021-5-25
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Thanks for the info! @DJI Support
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_w0iPzq5brBUm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1488862 ft
Canada

I am one day past my 30 days for getting the DGI warranty. I crashed it into the water. What do I do?

Thanks Scott
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_w0iPzq5brBUm Posted at 6-4 07:17
I am one day past my 30 days for getting the DGI warranty. I crashed it into the water. What do I do?

Thanks Scott

Hi Scott, we are sorry to hear about the mishap. May we know if you are able to retrieve the drone?
If the drone is retrieved, you may send it back for service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
If there is any doubt about the cause of the accident, please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
However, if the accident was caused by the pilot issue, a paid service will be required.
Any further concerns, please feel free to let us know.
2021-6-5
Use props
fanse31bd6f9
lvl.2
United States

correlatif Posted at 1-30 14:38

I think this comment makes a lot of sense.  Unless you fly it out of range, wouldn’t it be a bug?
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_lIrJCj67L8QA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 836998 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,
I have an ongoing flyaway case with you and am finding the email response very slow, is there anyway that my case can be expidited?
I am ready to pay the flyaway fee and have stated this in my emails.

Regards Paul.
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_SzXwkXaoqdoU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109045 ft
United States

I need some help. My mini 2 did a fly away. I had 25% battery, pressed the return to home looked up and it was gone. Could not do a “fine my drone” because it said it wouldn’t connect. Traced my map back to where it was last and it’s not there. How else can I track it down?!
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_SzXwkXaoqdoU Posted at 7-4 20:40
I need some help. My mini 2 did a fly away. I had 25% battery, pressed the return to home looked up and it was gone. Could not do a “fine my drone” because it said it wouldn’t connect. Traced my map back to where it was last and it’s not there. How else can I track it down?!

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the mishap. Please try to search the last known location of the drone around and see if it could be hanging on somewhere, please be careful and stay safe when searching.
At the same time, please report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2021-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lIrJCj67L8QA Posted at 6-11 01:19
Hi DJI,
I have an ongoing flyaway case with you and am finding the email response very slow, is there anyway that my case can be expidited?
I am ready to pay the flyaway fee and have stated this in my emails.

Hi Paul, I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. As per the case, the drone had been shipped to you. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help you out.
2021-7-4
Use props
JZingaro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109045 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 22:51
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the mishap. Please try to search the last known location of the drone around and see if it could be hanging on somewhere, please be careful and stay safe when searching.
At the same time, please report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.

Thank you. I walked the last path of flight two days in a row now. It seems to have just flown away.
2021-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JZingaro Posted at 7-6 04:11
Thank you. I walked the last path of flight two days in a row now. It seems to have just flown away.

Sorry for this, please upload the flight record and report the case to the support via email for further assistance.
2021-7-6
Use props
djiuser_VPnjOCtEj4N4
New
Flight distance : 139442 ft
Albania

Hi everyone. I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to ask few questions. Sadly I lost my beloved drone today. I was flying over a lake and and returning home. When I was about 10 meters from water lost attitude and the drone felt in water. I’m not sure what happen but I think hit a bird because the screen when dark. I still feel bad about it, cant believe it I lost it as we had a great time together. Anyhow i used my care refresh and payed $49 for the replacement. Now I see a message asking me to send over the damaged drone in order to get a replacement but I don’t have the drone. ItS inside the lake. I was about to go diving today but it was cold and I wasn’t sure if I can swim that far. Do I have to go to the lake and try to retrieve the drone in order to get a replacement? Thank you and god bless!
2021-7-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules