18045 62 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghost 7K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1877992 ft
Germany

djiuser_Amggsj0StFGq Posted at 2-2 06:39
How do I message you guys I have having major major problems connecting my Mini 2 yo My Phone ( Samsung Galaxy A30 ) with Android 10.0 and 64 bit processor .

I dont understand .  The emails I am getting are not helping .

Connect the phone to the controller with the usb c cable. Then start the drone and on the smartphone the dji app, the app will then help you to pair
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_VPnjOCtEj4N4 Posted at 7-16 15:07
Hi everyone. I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place to ask few questions. Sadly I lost my beloved drone today. I was flying over a lake and and returning home. When I was about 10 meters from water lost attitude and the drone felt in water. I’m not sure what happen but I think hit a bird because the screen when dark. I still feel bad about it, cant believe it I lost it as we had a great time together. Anyhow i used my care refresh and payed $49 for the replacement. Now I see a message asking me to send over the damaged drone in order to get a replacement but I don’t have the drone. ItS inside the lake. I was about to go diving today but it was cold and I wasn’t sure if I can swim that far. Do I have to go to the lake and try to retrieve the drone in order to get a replacement? Thank you and god bless!

Hi, we are sorry for the mishap, I understand that must be frustrating for you.
Please report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support. They will help you further on this matter.
2021-7-25
Use props
djiuser_1T87IdwticNT
New
United Kingdom

I have a question about a Care Refresh drone replacement. Is it already activated? I crashed drone in a place I couldn't retrieve it. I have since replaced it. Someone found my drone and is sending it to back to me. If I send it in to have it replaced under Care Refresh will it be activated and bound to my account? I don't need two drones so want to sell the replacement on with the opportunity for the new owner to activate it with Care Refresh/Fly Away cover as I have already bought CR for the replacement drone I bought.
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1T87IdwticNT Posted at 7-29 01:47
I have a question about a Care Refresh drone replacement. Is it already activated? I crashed drone in a place I couldn't retrieve it. I have since replaced it. Someone found my drone and is sending it to back to me. If I send it in to have it replaced under Care Refresh will it be activated and bound to my account? I don't need two drones so want to sell the replacement on with the opportunity for the new owner to activate it with Care Refresh/Fly Away cover as I have already bought CR for the replacement drone I bought.

Hello, there. We are glad that your old drone has been sent back and sorry to tell you that it is not recommended to reuse your old drone according to our policy and considering safety. The replacement drone will succeed your original Care Refresh service after you bind the new drone with your account. As for the old drone, it belongs to DJI as the new drone is sent out and it can not be used by another person because it has been registered as a flyaway drone. The old drone will not be able to do any operations. Please send the whole set of the old drone back through the online repair service. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Thanks for understanding!
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_XvUercGZ0ur2
New
Flight distance : 194 ft
United States

I just got my mini 2, I love it, but the replacement says invalid. I purchased a 2 year plan with the drone from the online store directly.

They have not sent an activation code. I don't know how to activate it. I have my sn and order numbers and everything. It's someone able to help?
2021-8-4
Use props
MalikDante
New

United States

djiuser_XvUercGZ0ur2 Posted at 8-4 14:02
I just got my mini 2, I love it, but the replacement says invalid. I purchased a 2 year plan with the drone from the online store directly.

Ok, that was pretty quick. It's fixed. Thank you
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XvUercGZ0ur2 Posted at 8-4 14:02
I just got my mini 2, I love it, but the replacement says invalid. I purchased a 2 year plan with the drone from the online store directly.

Hi there, may I double confirm if you purchase DJI Care Refresh 2 year plan from DJI Store? If so, could you please provide the order number to me to double check? Thank you.
2021-8-4
Use props
Dune Elliot
New
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-30 02:44
Hello, there. We are glad that your old drone has been sent back and sorry to tell you that it is not recommended to reuse your old drone according to our policy and considering safety. The replacement drone will succeed your original Care Refresh service after you bind the new drone with your account. As for the old drone, it belongs to DJI as the new drone is sent out and it can not be used by another person because it has been registered as a flyaway drone. The old drone will not be able to do any operations. Please send the whole set of the old drone back through the online repair service. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Thanks for understanding!

Hi. You did not quite answer my question. I understand that the old/crashed drone gets sent back and is completely useless and is then the property of DJI. It is the brand new replacement drone I am asking about. Can it be activated as a brand new drone by someone else OR is the new drone shipped back to me already activated and connected to my account so that the new owner can't get DJI Care Refresh.
In reading this from your answer: The replacement drone will succeed your original Care Refresh service after you bind the new drone with your account.
I assume in reading this, however, that as long as I don't activate and bind the replacement drone to my account then it is classed as a new drone and someone else could activate it and buy Care Refresh for it?

2021-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dune Elliot Posted at 8-7 03:50
Hi. You did not quite answer my question. I understand that the old/crashed drone gets sent back and is completely useless and is then the property of DJI. It is the brand new replacement drone I am asking about. Can it be activated as a brand new drone by someone else OR is the new drone shipped back to me already activated and connected to my account so that the new owner can't get DJI Care Refresh.
In reading this from your answer:  The replacement drone will succeed your original Care Refresh service after you bind the new drone with your account.
I assume in reading this, however, that as long as I don't activate and bind the replacement drone to my account then it is classed as a new drone and someone else could activate it and buy Care Refresh for it?

Hello, there. About your question. If you send the old drone back to our repair center, the new drone will be bound to your account. Thus, others will not be able to activate it.
2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_5a46w5xQHGEc
New

Argentina

HELLO PLZ I NEED HELP, i cant activate the FPV GOGGLES i try but the DJI ASSISTANSE 2 , doesnt recognize the goggles, i plug the ones but windows only recognize the goggles like a pendrive or a memory  card, i try to send an email to dji but not response, i have the v2.1.1 version of the assistance and i use windows...
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_5a46w5xQHGEc Posted at 9-7 19:21
HELLO PLZ I NEED HELP, i cant activate the FPV GOGGLES i try but the DJI ASSISTANSE 2 , doesnt recognize the goggles, i plug the ones but windows only recognize the goggles like a pendrive or a memory  card, i try to send an email to dji but not response, i have the v2.1.1 version of the assistance and i use windows...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please reinstall DJI Assitant2 first? You can download it from our website. Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/dji-goggles
If your problem still persists, please screenshot the pictures for us. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-7
Use props
djiuser_9qWPhLbtYpM6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144186 ft
United Kingdom

I have fly away cover. My drone crashed last week and I was advised by DJI to send my Mini 2 back to the Netherlands, so I can get a replacement. I was advised to drop it off at an asian shop in Busby, Glasgow under UPS collection. I received a consignment number of the manager of the asian shop, but now my Mini 2 is lost stolen. UPS never even collected it for transport = DJI. I feel I am getting no help on the matter. Even the shop owner told me to get lost and said it’s not his F…. Problem! I need my drone as I’m a photographer and it makes me money. Can please someone help especially DJI
All I want is to talk to someone in English over the phone.
2021-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ZTWaKozwHMRi
New

Spain

Se me ha caído el Mini 2 en un río, tengo contratado el care refresh, que tengo que hacer? Como me pongo en contacto con DJI,? Gracias
2021-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9qWPhLbtYpM6 Posted at 9-10 09:31
I have fly away cover. My drone crashed last week and I was advised by DJI to send my Mini 2 back to the Netherlands, so I can get a replacement. I was advised to drop it off at an asian shop in Busby, Glasgow under UPS collection. I received a consignment number of the manager of the asian shop, but now my Mini 2 is lost stolen. UPS never even collected it for transport = DJI. I feel I am getting no help on the matter. Even the shop owner told me to get lost and said it’s not his F…. Problem! I need my drone as I’m a photographer and it makes me money. Can please someone help especially DJI
All I want is to talk to someone in English over the phone.

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the delayed reply, I had checked your case, the replacement had been shipped back to you. May I know if the case has been now all sorted? Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can help with.
2021-9-25
Use props
fans1c46a211
lvl.1

India

I read this article. I think You put a great arrangement of effort to make this article. I like your work very much. Keep it up.
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1c46a211 Posted at 10-8 00:53
I read this article. I think You put a great arrangement of effort to make this article. I like your work very much. Keep it up.

Thanks for your support. Should there be any concerns during using the DJI products, please feel free to let us know, we're always here to help.
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_cacD1UNn6ID7
lvl.1

United States

It is with a heavy heart that I am giving up flying drones. After losing two drones to water - sensors should detect water or develop new ones that do.  Sadly I'm out of the game. I can't buy another air 2 to lose. Life over land isn't as compelling to photograph and or video.
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cacD1UNn6ID7 Posted at 11-8 08:28
It is with a heavy heart that I am giving up flying drones. After losing two drones to water - sensors should detect water or develop new ones that do.  Sadly I'm out of the game. I can't buy another air 2 to lose. Life over land isn't as compelling to photograph and or video.

We are deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your drones, we understand that must be frustrated for you. Please be advised that the vision system may not be able to work properly when it is flying over water or transparent surfaces. If you have any questions about the cause of the accident, you can report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support, and data analysis can be arranged as long as the drone is within the warranty period, and we will provide you with a corresponding offer based on the analysis result.
Sorry again for the accident. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
1.png

2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_IK24W0OEssJm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3775827 ft
United States

I've had the coverage on my dji air 2s since the day I got it. I thought they were sending me a new drone because I paid the $119 already but I don't know. No updates. No shipping label I don't know what to do.
2023-1-15
Use props
shoaib370
New

Pakistan

Nice Information
2023-7-19
Use props
shoaib370
New

Pakistan

Can you provide more details about Snaptube?
2023-7-19
Use props
shoaib370
New

Pakistan

snaptube

Thanks for the info!

snaptube
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_jR30Go4WwrJa
New

Brazil

snaptube o melhor aplicativo para baixar vídeos do youtube totalmente gratuito com alta qualidade de imagem e som. Acesse já o site snaptube e baixe o app oficial.   
3-13 10:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules