Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I am not sure about this !
434 1 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bdochia
lvl.1

Germany

Context :
I got a DJ Mini 2 drone as a gift for my birthday. The drone (DJI Mini2 Fly more combo) was bought togheter with a DJI Care refresh package by my girlfriend, using her own DJI account (made specificlaly for purchasing). I have unpacked - have some issues with the AC adaptor - but still managet to power up the bateries using a Samsung  phone adaptor.
I started the drone and the app and now I need to register my drone. There is no way around it.
I would like to register it to my own DJI acount.
Here comes the question:
Can I register the drone to my personal DJI account without loosing the Warranty and the Care refresh package?
Second question:
The AC adapter from DJI does not work. They have asked me to send the hole charger + adapter + baterries back for replacement or reparing.
Does the AD adapter has something special - shoud I cange it with a new one, or I can just use other adaptors ?

Thank you for your help !
2021-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'Service' section of this forum.  That is way more active for DJI to answer questions.
2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules