Active Track not work
15532 24 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdg7
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I have recently a dji ronin sc2 + raveneye and I have several problems, the manual does not say anything and I try to ask here before making a return. On both Sony a7r IV and Sony a7c the active track does not work. I select the green area but it does not follow the subject. Force mobile does not work, it is not selectable. This way the raveneye is useless, it only works as a second monitor but it's not worth the money. The raven eye is connected with the hdmi to the car and the usb c cable from the car is connected to the gimbal. Where am I wrong? thank you
2021-1-29
Use props
nirougi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350971 ft
Argentina

Are you connecting the gimbal to the raveneye? You need it so that the reven eye can control de movement.It's a usb-c to usb-c cable that shoud be connected from the the power port in the raveneye and the one that has a wireless icon in the gimbal.
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, please make sure the RavenEye is connected successfully with the gimbal. You can check our and tutorial videos.

Thanks
2021-2-1
Use props
djiuser_cOPnUrYokYCd
New
France

Hi,
I have a some issues with my Gimbal and my RavenEye too...
I've perfectly setup and connected my RavenEye Image transmission system, but when I activate the ActiveTrack, my Gimbal went crazy and turn around like it was possessed.
I don't find any responses in the internet about that...

If you could help me, I will never thank you enough...
2021-5-14
Use props
fdg7
lvl.1

Italy

hello, I understand you, it is really hard at the beginning...

what cables did you connect?
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_cOPnUrYokYCd
New
France

I've connected :
The RavenEye, in USB C to the Gimbal
My camera in USB C to the Gimbal, and In HDMI to the RavenEye.

I'm sorry for my bad english, this is why I'll take some picture !
Thank you for your responses !
2021-5-16
Use props
fans8786d367
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_cOPnUrYokYCd Posted at 5-14 09:30
Hi,
I've perfectly setup and connected my RavenEye Image transmission system, but when I activate the ActiveTrack, my Gimbal went crazy and turn around like it was possessed.

Did you manage to fix this? Mine is doing the same
2021-5-30
Use props
Patrick Chan
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi. I am using Canon EOS R6 with RSC2, connected the Raveneye to my iPhone 7 Plus. I could not find a way to use the Active Track or Enable the virtual joystick or activate Force Mobile. Everything on that page is grayed out. I could only focus track. I have viewed all videos pertaining to RavenEye but no one had this problem. Please help. Thanks.
2021-6-14
Use props
NanthaA
New
France

Hi
I have a some issues with my Rsc2 active tracking!
I've perfectly setup and connected my canon R5 with Rsc2
RavenEye Image transmission system, but
when I activate the ActiveTrack, my Gimbal
Move the wrong way turn around like it was
possessed. Otherwise forces mobile & virtual jo are working good
I didn’t find any responses in the internet about
that.. I contacted DJI online help 2 days ago but still waiting to they reply
Anyone here If you could help me?
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_yJt8fbZYRm1Z
New

Switzerland

Hi,
I have also tracking problems with my RSC2 and Sony A6400, cables are correctly plugged in, basically almost all raveneye functions work but not the tracking.  I select an object with the green square, the square moves as long as the object remains within the screen frame but as soon as it goes out, there is a tracking loss and either the green square just becomes red or the gimbal makes a weird move not in the good direction, any idea what it could be?
2021-9-3
Use props
djiuser_KStNyv8f4iWx
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_cOPnUrYokYCd Posted at 5-14 09:30
Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue. Everything works except auto track goes crazy when I try and use it.
2021-10-2
Use props
The Tailor
New

Germany

NanthaA Posted at 8-12 02:47
Hi
I have a some issues with my Rsc2 active tracking!
I've perfectly setup and connected my canon R5 with Rsc2

Hey Hey!  i was having a similar problem, sometimes the Activetrack would would quite well, and other times. it would drift to the side immediately.   No answers on any forums worked at all.  Then i realized!!   it was when i chose to show the Focus Frame Square on my camera ( a fuji XT4 ) that it Confused  the Active Tracking!.  Turned off the display of Focus frame on my camera, and now it works every time.  Phew.  Hope that works for you too.
2021-10-21
Use props
TheRaf974
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147822 ft
France

I have the same problem, the solution I found is to turn the activetrack pro > orientation activetrack settings from portrait to paysage but the follow isn't as smooth as it should.
2021-11-19
Use props
fans07620838
New
Switzerland

I had the same problem with a Nikon Z7 II. As soon as I reduced the tracking speed from 22 to 10, it worked.
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_zZsfSvwDO4fy
New

Netherlands

nirougi Posted at 2021-2-1 14:55
Are you connecting the gimbal to the raveneye? You need it so that the reven eye can control de movement.It's a usb-c to usb-c cable that shoud be connected from the the power port in the raveneye and the one that has a wireless icon in the gimbal.

Solved!!! If all connections are correct and if you can view your camera on the phone (raveneye) screen, click to the phone symbol on the left just above the colour plate symbol and then right end Tab (Active track pro). Then select landscape. That’s it! It is tracing perfectly.
(Set up: Canon 6d mark ii & iPhone 11 Pro max
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_zZsfSvwDO4fy
New

Netherlands

nirougi Posted at 2021-2-1 14:55
Solved!!! If all connections are correct and if you can view your camera on the phone (raveneye) screen, click to the phone symbol on the left just above the colour plate symbol and then right end Tab (Active track pro). Then select landscape. That’s it! It is tracing perfectly.
(Set up: Canon 6d mark ii & iPhone 11 Pro max
2022-1-3
Use props
Davidnam
New
Flight distance : 79688 ft
South Korea

My camera is sony A7R3A. I've got a problem with active track 3.0.
When I set up my camera on RS2 with RavenEye, it's perfectly good when just seeing on the screen. As soon as I turn on the recording, the screen turns black and active tracking isn't working.
I've tried with my Nikon D850, it's working well.
I don't think sony camera matches with active track of rs2. Am I right? I've searched the compatibility and what I've found is sony cameras don't match perfectly with rs2. Is the problem of mine because of my sony camera?
2022-3-27
Use props
lvl.2
Canada

Active Tracking doesn’t work well when zoom in. I have  Sony 18-105, at 18-35, it works most of the time, but after zoom in to 50,85,105, it just start shifting right and left, seems like a software issue, can’t recognize the subject after zoom in.
2022-4-9
Use props
Motoavventura
New

Italy

Hi, I also have a problem with Active Track. I connected my Sony A7 3 to the Ronin RSC 2 (Combo) following all the tutorials on the subject. Everything works, including the force mobile, but with the Active Track function I select the target but immediately after the Sony moves in the wrong direction! Can you help me?
2022-4-12
Use props
pinpin
lvl.1
Denmark

Hi, I have same problems too, not following... ı watched many tutorials but still have same problem.
2022-6-20
Use props
mr. marco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3038 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I also have this Problem with RS3 and Canon R6. Is there a solution?
2022-8-11
Use props
StefotoArt
New
Bulgaria

Hello! I successfully connected my Raveneye , I can see a picture from my phone's camera, but I can only record a video. It doesn't give me an option to turn on Active Track, Virtual joystick... The camera e Canon 90d.
2022-8-18
Use props
Kukaloris
New
United States

The Tailor Posted at 2021-10-21 06:53
Hey Hey!  i was having a similar problem, sometimes the Activetrack would would quite well, and other times. it would drift to the side immediately.   No answers on any forums worked at all.  Then i realized!!   it was when i chose to show the Focus Frame Square on my camera ( a fuji XT4 ) that it Confused  the Active Tracking!.  Turned off the display of Focus frame on my camera, and now it works every time.  Phew.  Hope that works for you too.

THIS!!!! Thank you!  Sony A7siii with RS3pro. Active track as going crazy when I tried to use it, but once I change the settings to not display focus frame on faces and eyes it started working. The other setting in Raven Eye to change is make sure you do Landscape mode. Good luck everybody.

**edit** I also heard people struggling with getttin an image to show up on there phone.I also struggled with that. I had to change my hdmi out on my camera to 1080p. That solved it immediately. Again, good luck!

2022-9-1
Use props
RickyMM
New
Flight distance : 187930 ft

Colombia

the same thing happened to me with my rs3 pro, the solution was to reset the gimbal parameters and recalibrate, problem solved
2022-9-24
Use props
evermore.j
New

United States

Regarding active track BACK and FORTH thing.

I had same problem.
Canon R5 with RS3.
50 MM lens.
Solved the "Active Track" wobble back and forth endlessly thing... once you select an object for active track... look to the bottom left on the raveneye ronin app camera view, you'll see a button/icon that selects follow speed.
It only shows up after you select a subject activating active track. Luckily I only pulled out half of my hair trying to figure that out.
A lower setting solved my issues. between 2 and 7 lets say.
seemed to work well so far.
Other than that, raveneye, and ronin app and rs3 all work fairly smooth without any issues for me. Good enough to film music videos anyway.
Hope this helps someone else.
-j

2023-7-10
Use props
evermore.j
New

United States

Regarding active track BACK and FORTH thing.
I had the same problem.
Canon R5 with RS3.
50 MM lens.
Solved the "Active Track" wobble back and forth endlessly thing... once you select an object for active track... look to the bottom left on the raveneye ronin app camera view, you'll see a button/icon that selects follow speed.
It only shows up after you select a subject activating active track. Luckily I only pulled out half of my hair trying to figure that out.
A lower setting solved my issues. between 2 and 7 lets say.
seemed to work well so far.
Other than that, raveneye, and ronin app and rs3 all work fairly smooth without any issues for me. Good enough to film music videos anyway.
Hope this helps someone else.
-j

2023-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules