Samsung Note 8 turns off when connecting to RC for Spark
1113 6 2021-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
giwplay1
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have the problem of the Samsung Note 8 turning off as soon as the cable is connected between the RC and the phone?  In fact, I cannot turn the phone back on without first plugging in the charge cable and holding down the power button to turn it back on.  I read in other blogs that others don't have any problems with connecting their Spark RC to the Note 8 via cable.  I use a single USB C (Note 8) to micro (RC) cable, no other cables.
2021-1-29
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using charging port? I always used the usb port.
2021-1-29
Use props
giwplay1
lvl.1

United States

Djimaniac Posted at 1-29 17:08
Are you using charging port? I always used the usb port.

Hmmm ... confused.  The  charging port on the phone is the USB C port.  The same with the remote.  The charging micro port is the same as the charging port.
2021-1-29
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

My bad......i was thinking of my mavic air controller. Havent had my spark for a while, and was thinking it was like my air. Sorry.
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there giwplay1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device on your DJI Spark's remote controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

2021-2-1
Use props
fans8193865a
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 23:50
Hello there giwplay1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device on your DJI Spark's remote controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yes. I already did.  Just happened to have an extra Samsung S7 Edge. The remote works with no problem with this phone with micro to micro cable connected. Had i not had a backup phone, however, i would be a bit disappointed as the DJI site for the spark states the Samsung note 8 is compatible.  It is not.  Thank you
2021-2-2
Use props
djiuser_Amggsj0StFGq
New

Canada

Hi guys I have purchase my Mini 2 over a week ago and still having major major trouble ( activating and connecting RC to the Phone )

Samsung Galaxy A30 with ( android 10.0 and 64 bit )

And and all help would be greatly appreciated!

2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules