Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Controller not charging or connecting to phone
777 1 2021-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans889e0882
New
Australia

My Mavic 2Pro is less than six months old, I’ve probably had to charge the controller twice in the time I’ve had it as have only flown a handful of times for short intervals. Yesterday while out flying everything was fine until my controller randomly disconnected from my phone (it was plugged in using the micro USB port and mini cable to iPhone) and I almost lost my drone as had figure out how to get it home without the screen or gps. I then flew 15 minutes later and all was fine again. Afterwards I put the controller on charge and left it for 3 hours only to notice when I returned the charge hadn’t changed from 40%. When I tried to fly again the controller wouldn’t connect to the iPhone again and I had to connect using my iPhone cable in the normal USB port instead. Since then controller still won’t charge or connect to my phone using the micro port and I can’t work out why - it doesn’t look damaged to me but I could be wrong? When trying to charge the controller port makes a faint but very high pitched buzzing noise, but won’t charge.
63879C06-4F80-4251-B2DF-01BC75F97249.jpeg
2021-1-30
Use props
mastix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6659610 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Sane here High pitch noise buzzing Controller dead
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced