UK only C of C or Article 16 non commercial.
958 5 2021-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting video, belong to a UK model flying club ? BMFA, FPVUK, I pay £19.99 / year to FPVUK this gives me £5 million public liability insurance for non commercial flying. I am also able to fly under article 16 for non commercial flights.
2021-1-30
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-1-30
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Mark
Thank you so much for your article 16 video, I'm just a hobby pilot with a original Mavic Pro, I've been waiting for some more article 16 imfomation, I'm a member of
FPV-UK and I am aware of artical 16 and have read it, but there were parts I was unsure about, so thanks for the video, I'm now comfortable with it. I've passed the A certificate so just need to sort out the risk assessment part, I'm lucky that i have several hundred acres of Yorkshire farm land to fly through family and friends but this just opens up more areas, one part I'm very pleased about with artical 16 is that I can still fly the crown estate beaches in Northumberland which I thought were now off limits.
Mark thanks again. I've subscribed.
2021-1-30
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Many thanks for your information about the English article 16, which sounds very much better than A2 C of C. So, I went on the internet and search to see if there is anything similar in my home country Swede. This is what we have here: "To fly in a place other than an approved model airfield, the Operator ID and the Swedish Transport Agency's Drone Card are required".
2021-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-1-31
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 1-31 02:26
Hi,
Many thanks for your information about the English article 16, which sounds very much better than A2 C of C. So, I went on the internet and search to see if there is anything similar in my home country Swede. This is what we have here: "To fly in a place other than an approved model airfield, the Operator ID and the Swedish Transport Agency's Drone Card are required".

I have n't flown in Sweden and don't know your regulations, Under normal times I visit family in Norway a few times a year, I will have to search the rules for flying in Norway, when we can visit in the future. Our visits are Tromso and the Malselv area.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules