Camera always faces toward me at startup instead of away.
7675 4 2021-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have a Pocket 2. Everytime I turn on my Pocket 2, the camera faces toward me and I have to tap the function button 3 times to make it turn around the other way. I want it to face away from me at startup. My only option is to tap the function button 3 times for it to rotate 180 degrees and point away from me (every time I turn on the Pocket 2). The camera is NOT in selfie mode. How do I fix that?
2021-1-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, OldScout. Thanks for reaching out! If you're running the latest version of the DJI Pocket 2 V01.02.00.50, we have added the ability to choose the direction wherein the camera would be facing once turned on. Press and hold the Power button to power on with the camera facing the user and press and hold the Function button to power on with the camera facing forward.
2021-1-30
Use props
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora - thanks for your reply. This worked. I suggest that DJI make this feature a bit more obvious to its users since at the moment it appears to be a closely guarded secret and a source of major frustration. Thanks again...
2021-1-31
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Like I said. It would be better to have option to select facing in menu. Now we have 2 start buttons and 1 shut down button. Confusing people.
2021-1-31
Use props
RyanBuech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15820 ft
United States

Agreed it would be really nice if DJI gave users the option to just change the direction instead of using a different button.
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules