Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ActiveTrack not good enough after update
782 4 2021-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexmbraMav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

After the last firmware update (28/01/2021), the ActiveTrack became worse than the with the previous one.

My wife recorded a video of her talking for her youtube channel with the ActiveTrack tracing her face, and now the pocket 2 keeps moving up and down while she speaks. She is not moving at all and the Pocket 2 is on tripod, so it shouldn't be moving up and down like that.
You can see what I am talking about here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqqENQyic6uAc0sa5Jm-vpnJ69rsFru_/view .

Movements like that didn't happen with Pocket 1.

Is this happening with everyone, or it just with my pocket 2?

2021-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I noticed similar in continuous focus, but tried single focus and it was ok. However holding camera in hand i find AT is fine pretty good even, but if its left on a tripod tracking it seems a bit jerky, it definitely is not working as smoothly as P1 which i still have and have tested.
2021-1-31
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I've watched video and your wife is moving her head up and down as she speaks and the auto track seems to be following every movement.  Too sensitive perhaps?
2021-1-31
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I just did a few tests on face track with the new S/W. It appears to work well when the camera is in standby mode. It follows smoothly. It also works well in 1080P 30fps. However, in 4K 30fps it is very jerky - much worse than Pocket 1. In 2.7K it is not as bad but worse than in 1080p.
2021-1-31
Use props
alexmbraMav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

John Walker Posted at 1-31 03:17
I've watched video and your wife is moving her head up and down as she speaks and the auto track seems to be following every movement.  Too sensitive perhaps?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps DJI could adjust that or add an option for us to adjust the sensitivity.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules