849 3 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Islander23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 375210 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I was flying my Mavic 2 Pro yesterday, using the controller with an iphone 11.  
Issue 1: During my first flight I noticed a line of pixels moving across and down the screen mid flight.  When I downloaded the images there was no visible fault in the pixels of the photographs, so I don't know what that was all about.

Issue 2: During the second flight the App hiccuped, looked as if it was about to crash, the home screen of the App appeared partially on the screen, and then restored itself.  This has never happened to me before.  I could still control the drone while the App was misbehaving.  I was able to land fine without loss of control.   

Weather conditions were cold, drone batteries were over 75% as were the phone and the controller.

Can anyone advise what I should do to ensure the Go 4 App doesn't do this again.

Thanks!

2021-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-2-1
Use props
Islander23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 375210 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 02:18
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.

Thanks v much
2021-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

no probs.  
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced