Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FIRMWARE UPDATE FAIL ON MAVIC PRO
827 11 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0e4439c
lvl.1

Italy

I KEEP TRYING UPDATING FIRMWARE ON THE LAST VERSION . BUT AT 24% OF THE PROCESS IT STOPS REPORTING THE ERROR undefined 0x02xa304.
whouls somebosy help me please, since it's been a while since I've been trying and frustration is rising!!!!!

thanks a lot.

IMG_7291.pdf

28.64 KB, Down times: 3

2021-1-31
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

How did you try update the firm ware on your bird? Via go app or assistant for mavic?
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist or can you please try a different PC as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? For reference, I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Mavic Pro Firmware with DJI Assistant 2. In addition you may also try to see if you will be able to do a firmware upgrade with DJI Go 4 as shown below. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-1-31
Use props
comanche55
lvl.1

Italy

Peterx Posted at 1-31 13:20
How did you try update the firm ware on your bird? Via go app or assistant for mavic?

Ho, thanks for the quick replay. I actually tried with both. The only difference is that doing it with the app Dji GO 4 before showing the error it stops at 66% of the process.
2021-1-31
Use props
comanche55
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 19:47
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) to see if the issue will still persist or can you please try a different PC as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? For reference, I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Mavic Pro Firmware with DJI Assistant 2. In addition you may also try to see if you will be able to do a firmware upgrade with DJI Go 4 as shown below. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI

Hi thanks for the quick replay. I’ve actually tried both reinstalling both DJI assistant2 and the DJI GO 4 app. Unfortunately didn’t work. Every now and then it also report incompatibility among some internal modules. Most likely the drone requires to be reset at the factory level, which I also tried invain with the assistant2. Please help me, thanks a lot.
2021-1-31
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

see PM, there is an other way to do it
2021-2-1
Use props
comanche55
lvl.1

Italy

dji_MODDER Posted at 2-1 00:43

I beg your pardon, what does PM mean?
2021-2-1
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

dji_MODDER knows what he does and how. Please read that PM word for word and you will understand him.
2021-2-1
Use props
comanche55
lvl.1

Italy

dji_MODDER Posted at 2-1 00:43

sorry I forgot to mention I use MAC therefore .exe files won't work.
2021-2-1
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

O, perhaps you can go to a friend with a windows 10 machine. read also new PM what is possible on the MP.
Let me know if you need assiStance.
cheers
2021-2-2
Use props
KenDuke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Hope that answered your question about what PM means..

Click the Bell icon on the top right of this page, and then click messages.  That should get you to them.
2021-2-3
Use props
comanche55
lvl.1

Italy

KenDuke Posted at 2-3 05:29
PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE.
Hope that answered your question about what PM means..

thanks Ken.
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules