1035 8 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marius_LTU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1885056 ft
Lithuania

Hi guys,
I'm planning to buy my first drone. And it probably will be Mini 2 I have a couple of questions, maybe you could advise me:
1) I see a couple of options, where I could buy a drone. It's DJI online shop or local retail store (which could be found in DJI partners list). Is there any difference from the perspective of warranty or other important things, which shop should I choose. As I see prices everywhere are identical.
2) What do you think, is there any chance, that DJI will have any promotional campaign/any discounts in next one or two months? I'm thinking, is it better to buy it now or to wait a month or two. Since we have a cold winter, probably I will not have a lot of opportunities to spend a lot of time in the air. But on the other hand, maybe there is no sense to wait if DJI usually doesn't have any price drops for a limited period of time.

Thanks in advance

2021-1-31
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Make sure you get the fly more package , much cheaper that way. Price is set the same no matter where you get it.
2021-1-31
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Prices are usually not reduced on a new item, if that factors into your planning. Probably Nov. of 2021 or so.
2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marius_LTU. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mini 2 as your future drone. In addition to this you may try to check our  DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see the availability of the DJI Mini 2. In addition as of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future promotional campaign / discounts. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres a 5% discount for signing up to the mailing list.   It pops up on the product pages from time to time.
2021-2-1
Use props
Marius_LTU
lvl.3
Lithuania

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 01:49
Theres a 5% discount for signing up to the mailing list.   It pops up on the product pages from time to time.

DAFlys, this discount does not apply for new products.
2021-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Marius_LTU Posted at 2-1 01:55
DAFlys, this discount does not apply for new products.

Oh thats a shame,  I wanted to use that.  Is the Mini 2 still classed as new?
2021-2-1
Use props
Marius_LTU
lvl.3
Lithuania

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 02:01
Oh thats a shame,  I wanted to use that.  Is the Mini 2 still classed as new?

Coupon Usage:

The coupon can be used to purchase DJI product from the DJI Online Store (Except for DJI Mini 2, DJI Pocket 2, DJI OM 4, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Osmo Mobile 3, Tello EDU and their accessories, other newly launched or low stock products). To view the supported product list, log in to your DJI account, click My Account, My Coupons, followed by Use Now;
The Subscription Offer can not be applied to promoted products;
The coupon code can only be used for one product. If multiple products are added in a single order, the coupon will only be applicable for the most expensive item;
The coupon is valid for 30 days from the time you receive it;
2021-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Marius_LTU Posted at 2-1 02:23
Coupon Usage:

The coupon can be used to purchase DJI product from the DJI Online Store (Except for DJI Mini 2, DJI Pocket 2, DJI OM 4, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Osmo Mobile 3, Tello EDU and their accessories, other newly launched or low stock products). To view the supported product list, log in to your DJI account, click My Account, My Coupons, followed by Use Now;

darn,  thats a real shame.
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules