Unable to calibrate
934 5 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco_Antonio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18878 ft

Mexico

I have tried with 2 monitors, with 2 laptops,  but it prompts me, first an error of moniZq+lC4TdjUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/img]
any Idea?

2021-1-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-1-31
Use props
Marco_Antonio
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-31 19:55
Hi there, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message prompt in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

My drone is the mavic 2 zoom model: L1Z or model: RC1A (in the box come both together)
Dron error calibración.JPG
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Marco_Antonio Posted at 2-1 13:21
My drone is the mavic 2 zoom model: L1Z or model: RC1A (in the box come both together)
[view_image]

Sorry to hear about the situation. If the issue still persists after trying many times, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.
2021-2-3
Use props
Marco_Antonio
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 01:34
Sorry to hear about the situation. If the issue still persists after trying many times, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis, we'll do our best to help this out.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate your help
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Marco_Antonio Posted at 2-3 11:52
Thank you for your time, I appreciate your help

Hope you will get the drone back soon. Any assistance is needed during the service, please feel free to ask.
2021-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules