Great Compassion Mantra | Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin...
1052 6 2021-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/KG4pHN1gzN0

Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva
Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion, revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy. The name Guanyin is short for Guanshiyin which means "Observing the Sounds (or Cries) of the World". She is also sometimes referred to as Guanyin Pusa. The thousand hands of this bodhisattva represent Guan Yin's many abilities to render assistance. There are a thousand eyes on these hands which give Guan Yin great powers to observe the world.

*Filming location: Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple
The Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land is located at Tamsui Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple in northern Taiwan. It is the world's first construction with the sitting Buddha in the image of  Thousand-Hand Thousand-Eye Guanyin as its iconic design. The Guanyin Statue is made of stainless steel and coated with titanium, measuring 30.3 meters in height and 35.9 meters in width. Sitting on top of the world’s first horizontally-placed “thousand-hand dharma wheel” stacked upon the lotus throne as part of the four-story pedestal, it brings the total height of the entire construction to 56 meters, truly magnificent and breathtaking. The Holy Statue will not only be a new landmark of Taiwan; it even set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™, entitled as “the largest steel sculpture”of the world in 2019!
The Holy Thousand-Hand Guanyin Statue at Tamsui embodies a significant milestone in Buddhist history as well as in architecture. Since Sakyamuni Buddha established Buddhism 2500 years ago, given the limited knowledge in casting techniques, building technology and physics, not a colossal steel sculpture in the image of Thousand-Hand Thousand-Eye Guanyin had ever been erected. In modern days, despite improvement in technology, there are still issues regarding mechanics and wind resistance to be overcome, especially because of Thousand-Hand Guanyin’s iconographic complexity with 11 heads, 36 big hands, 33 dharma vessels,  1008 hands with 1008 eyesand and the primary form of the lotus throne.

* We deeply appreciate Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple for the permission of aerial photography at The Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land.
Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2
2021-1-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Absolutely Beautiful footage.   
2021-2-1
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DAFlys Posted at 2-1 02:27
Absolutely Beautiful footage.

I am glad to see you here my friend !  Thank you very much for watching and your kindly comments !   
It is indeed a profound spiritual experience to fully understand and feel myself during this flight above Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land.
2021-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mavicair2tw Posted at 2-1 05:57
I am glad to see you here my friend !  Thank you very much for watching and your kindly comments !   
It is indeed a profound spiritual experience to fully understand and feel myself during this flight above Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land.

Its my pleasure.     Keep em coming.  
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Air 2. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-2-1
Use props
mavicair2tw
First Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 23:54
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this fantastic video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Air 2. Great work and keep on flying.  .

I am glad to see you again Stephen.  May this video  bring happiness and inner peace for your life forever!  
Thank you for watching!  
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 2-3 05:43
I am glad to see you again Stephen.  May this video  bring happiness and inner peace for your life forever!  
Thank you for watching!

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules