M2P remote controller battery is discharging quickly
644 2 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1vn0UmLhDADv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207864 ft
Spain

Hi. I have a M2P since 15 months ago or so. These last 2 weeks the remote controller has appeared discharged to 70-60% more or less some days after charging it to 100%. This had not happened before. Do you know if it is normal? Does it do an automatic discharge or something?
(I have a bad english, sorry if I don't write it correctly
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_1vn0UmLhDADv. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for knowing about the problem you're experiencing. We recommend checking the environment's temperature wherein it is being stored and used. If it's below the standard temperature, it might affect the battery's performance.
2021-2-1
Use props
djiuser_1vn0UmLhDADv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207864 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 23:40
Hi, djiuser_1vn0UmLhDADv. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for knowing about the problem you're experiencing. We recommend checking the environment's temperature wherein it is being stored and used. If it's below the standard temperature, it might affect the battery's performance.

Thanks for your answer. I will see if it is about temperature. But I charged it last week totally in the morning and when I was starting to fly some hours later the charge was about 94%. Thats a lot of loss. I'm some worried about this.
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules