Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware Released (02/01/2021)
14362 17 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.02.01
  • Firmware: v01.00.00.90
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.5.11
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.5.10

What’s New?
  • Added support for AI Life when using a Huawei phone (requires EMUI v11.0 or above and AI Life v11.1.0.302 or above). If no prompt appears after updating the firmware, the system of the phone needs to be updated to EMUI v11.0 or above.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.

2021-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ThN8NYCh2CA8
New

United States

WARNING: Mine worked fine with the iPhone 12 Pro till I updated to the new firmware. Yes, I know it's not listed as a compatible phone, but it was working like a champ before the update. Now, every time I shoot a video with the DJI Memo app and the Osmo 3 and import it into Final Cut Pro it imports sideways and cuts off the ends if you transform and rotate it 90 degrees. Most bizarre! I contacted support and when the technician heard that I had an iPhone 12 Pro they said it's incompatible and that I was "lucky" it worked at all. They literally said that! They said that updating to the new firmware made my luck run out. I kid you not! Not happy at all. If they don't add support for new phones this thing will be obsolete real fast.
2021-2-4
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

(huawei p30 pro).
firmware update fails, I restart several times, deleted the application then reinstall and still impossible to install firmware. Frankly dji has each new firmware it's the same.
it's annoying
2021-2-6
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

30 attempts and still failed to install the new firmware...
2021-2-6
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 2-6 04:52
30 attempts and still failed to install the new firmware...

I’m always scared to update DJI firmware, they never seam to offer any new features that I care about yet manage to break something usually.
2021-2-6
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

djiuser_ThN8NYCh2CA8 Posted at 2-4 05:08
WARNING: Mine worked fine with the iPhone 12 Pro till I updated to the new firmware. Yes, I know it's not listed as a compatible phone, but it was working like a champ before the update. Now, every time I shoot a video with the DJI Memo app and the Osmo 3 and import it into Final Cut Pro it imports sideways and cuts off the ends if you transform and rotate it 90 degrees. Most bizarre! I contacted support and when the technician heard that I had an iPhone 12 Pro they said it's incompatible and that I was "lucky" it worked at all. They literally said that! They said that updating to the new firmware made my luck run out. I kid you not! Not happy at all. If they don't add support for new phones this thing will be obsolete real fast.

Thanks for the heads up. I have the 12 Pro Max and my OM3 works with it fine - I'll pass on this update as it's not needed.
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_GnMPcFvaFZ3g
New

United Kingdom

I'm trying to make work my iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Osmo Mobile 3 but is very unstable and swingy. Somebody can help?
2021-2-11
Use props
ChristoM2021
New

United Kingdom

I have been going through all these steps for the past two days and still my Osmo download/install to 93% and then bombs out. Getting very frustrated by this
2021-2-11
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

ChristoM2021 Posted at 2-11 05:52
I have been going through all these steps for the past two days and still my Osmo download/install to 93% and then bombs out. Getting very frustrated by this

Try delete the cache for the Mimo app
2021-2-11
Use props
Pierre maxi2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 177874 ft
France

VanzPix Posted at 2-6 03:54
(huawei p30 pro).
firmware update fails, I restart several times, deleted the application then reinstall and still impossible to install firmware. Frankly dji has each new firmware it's the same.
it's annoying

I don’t know if I can help you but I have a p30 pro too
and I was able to flash it without problems ,my app is in 1.5.4
2021-2-16
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

Pierre maxi2 Posted at 2-16 05:49
I don’t know if I can help you but I have a p30 pro too
and I was able to flash it without problems ,my app is in 1.5.4
Thanks but for the app it's good it's on the latest version 1.5.12, but it's the firmware that I can't get to update.
2021-2-16
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
France

I finally managed to do the firmware update, I have a Huawei P30Pro EMUI 11, the latest version of AI LIFE, but I do not understand how it works or what it actually serves
2021-3-30
Use props
plavilayilbijoi
New
Canada

Hello I bought dji osmo 3 on last June 2020  and I used 2maximum 4 times shooting some videos .. From December  onwards I facing  a Bluetooth connection issue  with my phone and dji am using samsung  s21. I thought my mobile has some problem so I changed my phone to iPhone 12 Promax still I am facing same issue 2 -3 times now I missed valuable work because of this worse product . I am working this  filming industry last 15 years and never seen such a worse product i definitely not to recommend this product to anybody and am planning to  the bad review on google and other social medias I am very unhappy with this worse product.
2021-4-3
Use props
HSchmidt
lvl.1

Germany

plavilayilbijoi Posted at 4-3 17:52
Hello I bought dji osmo 3 on last June 2020  and I used 2maximum 4 times shooting some videos .. From December  onwards I facing  a Bluetooth connection issue  with my phone and dji am using samsung  s21. I thought my mobile has some problem so I changed my phone to iPhone 12 Promax still I am facing same issue 2 -3 times now I missed valuable work because of this worse product . I am working this  filming industry last 15 years and never seen such a worse product i definitely not to recommend this product to anybody and am planning to  the bad review on google and other social medias I am very unhappy with this worse product.

Gentlemen,
does anybody know if this new Firmware solves the Zoom jump from 1 to 10 times, rather than smoothly moving up or down? My phone is a HW Mate 30 pro with latest SW.
Thanks an regards, herbert
2021-4-4
Use props
MrSepo
lvl.1
Poland

Samsung Galaxy S10+ firmware update failed (2). Cache deleted, DJI Mimo app reinstalled, doing everything (restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.) - still same fail
2021-4-26
Use props
MrSepo
lvl.1
Poland

MrSepo Posted at 4-26 11:08
Samsung Galaxy S10+ firmware update failed (2). Cache deleted, DJI Mimo app reinstalled, doing everything (restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.) - still same fail

solved - location (GPS) must be enabled.
2021-5-11
Use props
Johnny2265
New

United States

Is there a patch that allows the MIMO app to be installed on a Samsung Galaxy 21?
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Johnny2265 Posted at 9-15 07:59
Is there a patch that allows the MIMO app to be installed on a Samsung Galaxy 21?

Hello there. If I may ask, are you getting an error when trying to install the Mimo app from your phone? Thank you.
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules