UPS - 'Lost Parcel investigation'
2332 4 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LondonCat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19203 ft
United Kingdom

I posted about a Mini 2 with a dead gimbal here.

DJI technician diagnosed a DOA and recommended returning it for replacement.

Parcel was dispatched via UPS on 31 Dec 2020.

Seeing the parcel was not moving through UPS tracking system, I managed to speak to one of their agents who advised to make a claim for a lost parcel.

Claim started on 17th Jan 2021 - followed up with UPS on 22nd Jan and 29th Jan.

Still saying they are investigating, but said to contact the shipper for refund or replacement.

This drone has been flown indoors for a few seconds only, never been outdoors, gimbal was dead from the start.

This was a Christmas present, so understandably the giver is frustrated at having spent a substantial sum with nothing to show.

Can smeone liaise with UPS, confirm the loss and issue a refund, or arrange for replacement to be shipped.

Also there is a Care Refresh cover bought at time of purchase, which is expiring, so this cover will also need  be refunded or renewed on repacement.

Please scalate to expedite a solution as soon as possible
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi LondonCat, I was able to pull up and check the case under your DJI Forum account. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue that you've encountered with the shipping process for your replacement request. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further assistance and a follow-up, thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Update: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Your case had been escalated, our corresponding team is following up on it and will arrange a replacement to you soon.
2021-2-3
Use props
LondonCat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19203 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent!

Something is happening and a new unit is being shipped.

How do I now go about updating my DJI Care Refresh warranty with the new serial numbers and start date as this unit replaces a DOA?
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

LondonCat Posted at 2-3 10:07
Excellent!

Something is happening and a new unit is being shipped.

Hi there. We'll have this forwarded to the dji care team to request the transfer of your service plan to your new unit. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules