Belt Pouch for Pocket 2/Pocket
1690 3 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viva Terlingua
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163862 ft
United States

I'm looking for a belt holster/pouch for the Pocket 2 with the Do it All extension installed.  I was thinking if I could find a flashlight holster that would be ideal.  However, the ones I've seen aren't quite big enough.  Has anybody else found something?
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Viva Terlingua. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members on what accessory they are using and where they have  purchased the said accessory. Thank you.
2021-2-1
Use props
Viva Terlingua
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163862 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 21:25
Hello there Viva Terlingua. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for your DJI Pocket 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members on what accessory they are using and where they have  purchased the said accessory. Thank you.

OK, I found the perfect holsters, for me at least.  For the Pocket 2 with the Do It All handle, this one fits perfectly; Iron Seals Flashlight Pouch.. For the extension rod, this one fits great; Bear spray holster.. They both work well attached to my belt or to my backpack straps.  They’re not too snug, so it’s easy getting the Pocket 2 or extension rod out of the holster easily.  Sorry, I don't know why the one picture uploaded upside down. 426AC480-A0E9-41D4-BE69-6D9933BF0733.jpeg
A9645AA9-1A3C-4BD7-A0D7-B74905953DC2.jpeg
44EB7521-ACD5-4045-B505-15BE17FE52D9.jpeg
1128A794-C310-4ECC-8E03-1912EF5F6F35.jpeg
2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Viva Terlingua Posted at 2-9 18:50
OK, I found the perfect holsters, for me at least.  For the Pocket 2 with the Do It All handle, this one fits perfectly; Iron Seals Flashlight Pouch.. For the extension rod, this one fits great; Bear spray holster.. They both work well attached to my belt or to my backpack straps.  They’re not too snug, so it’s easy getting the Pocket 2 or extension rod out of the holster easily.  Sorry, I don't know why the one picture uploaded upside down.[view_image]
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi there Viva Terlingua. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Great find and thank you for your support. .
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules