Gimbal flip issue while tracking left or right
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91245d52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 577474 ft
United States

Hey guys, I have been having a problem with the gimbal/camera flipping while do tracking shots left or right even in low to no wind. It use to be very bad happening always while flying forward and backward left and right but I have sent it back in to DJI three times now and they have made it better by fixing the gimbal, replacing the gimbal and finally replacing drone over a period of 2 years.  Its still happening but only in left and right movement now especially if I go faster then tripod speed. I need to be able to track around large buildings faster without this issue so does anyone know why this keeps happening? I have calibrated gimbal, updated to latest firmeware on both and refreshed it recently. It seems like the gimbal is week or broken like it cant support any type of wind pressure at all... It was fine for the first year that I had it after buying new back in 2017.
Also I use to be able to fly up to 2 miles away easily but now i am lucky to go a half mile in same areas before it warns me and I start to lose video connection.

https://youtu.be/yX_33xTJWNE
Thanks for any help,
Chris

2021-2-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2021-2-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try this :

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans91245d52. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies for the difficulties you're still experiencing. As already been suggested, you can perform a quick gimbal calibration to check whether that might help. If the problem persists, please let us know the firmware version of your aircraft.

Regarding the transmission range, ensure that the aircraft is flying within the optimal transmission zone. To achieve the best transmission performance, maintain the appropriate relationship between the operator and the aircraft.
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules