Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quickshot 4k setting not available after recent update
610 8 2-1 07:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aman27
lvl.1
Canada

Hello All

I may be wrong here. I was watching videos about this and it seemed pretty simple to activate 4k capability for quickshots. I bought my Dji Mini 2 on Thursday January 28th. When i set it up, it asked me to do some updates and now on Dji Fly app when i go under camera setting I don't see the any settings for Quickshot and don't know how to activate 4k. anyone else noticed this or am I looking in the wrong setting?

Thank you !
2-1 07:24
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Captain
Flight distance : 2707231 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get the Mini 2 in the air in the quick shot mode you are going to use, then hit the 3 dots top right, go to the Camera tab and set video to 4k. Exit menus, you should see 4k video has been set, now start your quick shot.
2-1 10:10
Use props
Aman27
lvl.1
Canada

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2-1 10:10
Get the Mini 2 in the air in the quick shot mode you are going to use, then hit the 3 dots top right, go to the Camera tab and set video to 4k. Exit menus, you should see 4k video has been set, now start your quick shot.

Thank you very much! I will try it tonight hopefully it will work!
2-1 10:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, Aman27. Thanks for reaching out! As already been replied, the aircraft must be airborne already, switch to Quickshots Mode and go to Camera Settings to adjust the resolution.
2-1 23:26
Use props
Aman27
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 23:26
Hi, Aman27. Thanks for reaching out! As already been replied, the aircraft must be airborne already, switch to Quickshots Mode and go to Camera Settings to adjust the resolution.
[view_image]

That's excellent! thanks alot for the help.
2-2 05:21
Use props
djiuser_DMP68lDJOH7i
lvl.1
Canada

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2-1 10:10

I have no 4K available at all on my Mini2 I just got
Could it be the update I made?
5-15 22:09
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 162717 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_DMP68lDJOH7i Posted at 5-15 22:09
I have no 4K available at all on my Mini2 I just got
Could it be the update I made?

Of course it should have 4K. I don’t know what kind of updates you run but as soon as DJI pushes a downgrade and cuts the 4K option this forum would be flooded with threads.

You do see HD and 2.7k but the tile 4K is missing? Supported phone?
5-15 23:29
Use props
djiuser_DMP68lDJOH7i
lvl.1
Canada

AlexanderK Posted at 5-15 23:29
Of course it should have 4K. I don’t know what kind of updates you run but as soon as DJI pushes a downgrade and cuts the 4K option this forum would be flooded with threads.

You do see HD and 2.7k but the tile 4K is missing? Supported phone?

I don’t have any options for videos I use iPhone11promax
This is what I see where u can choose the video
5-20 16:18
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47247 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_DMP68lDJOH7i Posted at 5-20 16:18
I don’t have any options for videos I use iPhone11promax
This is what I see where u can choose the video

In the very latest updates (v1.4.0 and v1.4.2), they moved the various video settings. I haven't updated yet, but from the video linked to below, I believe you need to tap on the Pro on the screen and then tap on whatever setting you want to change.

5-21 08:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules