Audio Monitoring Pocket 2, Wireless mic battery
4591 11 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

I have the most recent download (downloaded today, 2-1-21) but still am unable to monitor audio from the Do-It-All-Handle, which I really need to do.

Cannot find any support on this.

Also, any guesses on how long the bettery in the wireless mic lasts?

Thank you.

2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ejody. Thanks for reaching out! Make sure an external earphone is connected to the 3.5mm port of the Do-It-All Handle and that Pro is enabled in Video mode. Users will be able to check the wireless audio via the earphone while recording.

The battery life of the DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter is up to 6 hours.

2021-2-1
Use props
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 23:14
Hi, Ejody. Thanks for reaching out! Make sure an external earphone is connected to the 3.5mm port of the Do-It-All Handle and that Pro is enabled in Video mode. Users will be able to check the wireless audio via the earphone while recording.

Yes, I know you have to plug in an earphone or headphone to the 3.5mm port, which I have done, and it is not working.

Is there a volume control that needs to be turned up?
2021-2-2
Use props
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-1 23:14

And yes, Pro is activated. I see the audio meter indicating it is receiving audio but I don't get anything on my headphones.
2021-2-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

But have you turned on the headphone output in the settings?  However, in my experience, the level of the output is too low to be useful.
2021-2-3
Use props
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

I have not seen headphone settings anywhere before. Would that be on the actual device (the Pocket 2) or on my phone when it's connected?
I'm on Android, BTW, in case that matters.

Thank you.
2021-2-4
Use props
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 2-3 14:41
But have you turned on the headphone output in the settings?  However, in my experience, the level of the output is too low to be useful.

I have not seen headphone settings anywhere before. Would that be on the actual device (the Pocket 2) or on my phone when it's connected?
I'm on Android, BTW, in case that matters.

Thank you.
2021-2-4
Use props
DHW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063596 ft
Australia

I've tried this out yesterday and it really works well.

Here are the steps:
- Connect the head phone to the Do it all handle.
- Turn on the Pocket 2 and the wireless mic.
- On the Pocket 2 screen, tap on 'Pro' on the top left of the screen.
- Swipe towards the left to reveal the next page of options.
- The 2nd option 'Wireless mic in / Earphones out', tap on this option to turn it ON.

Your headphones should work now with the sound recorded from your wireless mic.

How this helps.
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ejody Posted at 2-2 08:01
Yes, I know you have to plug in an earphone or headphone to the 3.5mm port, which I have done, and it is not working.

Is there a volume control that needs to be turned up?

Sorry for the delayed response. After turning on Pro Mode, please enable Audio Monitoring under the options.
2021-2-9
Use props
Ejody
lvl.1
United States

DHW Posted at 2-7 00:49
I've tried this out yesterday and it really works well.

Here are the steps:

Got it... thank you.

Curious as to why one would ever want it off??
2021-2-20
Use props
djiuser_Eu4ClfqTXxH0
lvl.1
Russia

HELLO PLS HELP I CANT SEE THIS function im my osmo pocket 2.... i already connect my mic
2023-2-26
Use props
djiuser_Eu4ClfqTXxH0
lvl.1
Russia

djiuser_Eu4ClfqTXxH0 Posted at 2-26 03:43
[view_image]
HELLO PLS HELP I CANT SEE THIS function im my osmo pocket 2.... i already connect my mic

ohh bruuhh i know why i doesn have this !!!! cose im from russia(((((((((((((((((((((((  may be any bodu know how ...ch it on???
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules