Hopmetown at Night
2021-2-1
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nice shots. Would be interesting to see the exakt same shot day and night!
2021-2-1
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

Depp Posted at 2-1 10:13
Nice shots. Would be interesting to see the exakt same shot day and night!

You actually only have to imaging, that you on the Night photo, fly a bit to the Right; then you will have the same shot. Else they are identically. Only real differ, are the height, they are taken from.
2021-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Shots       
2021-2-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Thank you ;-)
2021-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome.
2021-2-2
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

great shots! Thanks for sharing!
2021-2-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

QQRUCH Posted at 2-2 02:50
great shots! Thanks for sharing!

Your welcome ;-)
2021-2-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive shots.    The night shot appears to be from a bit higher altitude but I really prefer the night shot over the day one.
2021-2-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-2 05:00
Very impressive shots.    The night shot appears to be from a bit higher altitude but I really prefer the night shot over the day one.

Thank you. You are right in your observation, about the altitude. I have made the Night photo, from an altitude higher, because it's not possible to could show the same view, as we see here on the Day photo.
It's always diificult to make a Night photo from above, where "we" have a lot of Lights, and totally Black, unless the photo are taken from a high altitude.
2021-2-2
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

ebea Posted at 2-2 03:18
Your welcome ;-)

2021-2-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ebea Posted at 2-2 06:41
Thank you. You are right in your observation, about the altitude. I have made the Night photo, from an altitude higher, because it's not possible to could show the same view, as we see here on the Day photo.
It's always diificult to make a Night photo from above, where "we" have a lot of Lights, and totally Black, unless the photo are taken from a high altitude.

You're very welcome.  
2021-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Two nice shots. I thought we might have seen a direct comparison from the same spot?
2021-2-3
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Blériot53 Posted at 2-3 06:52
Two nice shots. I thought we might have seen a direct comparison from the same spot?

Thank you! Yes, it has been the perfect comparision. But it's a bit difficult in the Evening/Night to navigate. And when I was a little more than 4 kilometrs out, I have limit time to shot a perfect orientated Night Photo.
But if you imaging you turn the Night Photo, a bit to the right, you will have same orientation. Only real differ, are the height the Drone was in, at the Night Photo.

But I will try later on, when we have better weather here (snow at the moment), and I got new batteries ;-)
2021-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

ebea Posted at 2-3 07:26
Thank you! Yes, it has been the perfect comparision. But it's a bit difficult in the Evening/Night to navigate. And when I was a little more than 4 kilometrs out, I have limit time to shot a perfect orientated Night Photo.
But if you imaging you turn the Night Photo, a bit to the right, you will have same orientation. Only real differ, are the height the Drone was in, at the Night Photo.

You could program a waypoints mission. That way you could guide the drone to the same spot, height and orientation as often as you wish
2021-2-3
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Blériot53 Posted at 2-3 08:16
You could program a waypoints mission. That way you could guide the drone to the same spot, height and orientation as often as you wish

I have been thinking on something in that direction, but so far it was only to make some Photos to compare.
But there are still a little issue, and that is the height you go, between Day and Night photos. In day time, the altitude will be too high, compared to same Night Photo.
2021-2-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very cool!
2021-2-4
Use props
ebea
Second Officer