Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Pocket 2 Do-it-All Handle "Device Not Found"
7461 22 2021-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 241657 ft
United States

I just recieved my Do-it All handle after being backordered for some time. I have followed the tutorials and completed all necessary firmware updates. The handle still will not link up to my iPhone X through WiFi or Bluetooth.

It works fine when I plug in the adpter but not when I remove the adpter and install the Handle.

Please help. I spent $100 on this handle so that I may have a wireless connection to the Mimo app to control the camera and it does not work.

Please Help!!!
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please check if the smartphone adapter is removed from the DJI Pocket 2 or reverse and insert it back
You can check the tutorial video for reference:

Thanks
2021-2-1
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

Yes. it is inserted in reverse, I followed this tutorial exactly yesterday. It seems that the handle is not transmitting. When I power on the unit, I get a “Handle installed” message briefly on the display. But when I check my WiFi setting on my phone, it does not appear on the list to choose from. Nor, does the Mimo App recognize it. I believe that this Handle is defective. I have never had a DJI product not work as advertised. I believe that this may be the first. I have a lot of work to do that I was relying on this Handle for. Please find a resolution.
2021-2-2
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-1 22:47
Hello there, could you please check if the smartphone adapter is removed from the DJI Pocket 2 or reverse and insert it back
You can check the tutorial video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuqHQkpYPe0&t=24s

Yes. it is inserted in reverse, I followed this tutorial exactly yesterday. It seems that the handle is not transmitting. When I power on the unit, I get a “Handle installed” message briefly on the display. But when I check my WiFi setting on my phone, it does not appear on the list to choose from. Nor, does the Mimo App recognize it. I believe that this Handle is defective. I have never had a DJI product not work as advertised. I believe that this may be the first. I have a lot of work to do that I was relying on this Handle for. Please find a resolution.
2021-2-2
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-1 22:47
You can check the tutorial video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuqHQkpYPe0&t=24s

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry to hear that. I will forward your issue to one of our engineers and I will get back to you once I receive their feedback.
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi RetiredGrumpy,
Could you please share a video with me that shows how you try to connect your phone to the Mimo app and enter the Wifi settings, while Pocket 2 is turned on and the Do-It-All Handle is installed to it?
2021-2-2
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-2 19:59
Hi RetiredGrumpy,
Could you please share a video with me that shows how you try to connect your phone to the Mimo app and enter the Wifi settings, while Pocket 2 is turned on and the Do-It-All Handle is installed to it?

I could not upload the videos. So I sent a series of screen shots of them
2021-2-3
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

I could not get the videos to upload. So I sent a series of photos from them.
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RetiredGrumpy Posted at 2-3 14:33
I could not get the videos to upload. So I sent a series of photos from them.

Hi, could you please contact the support@dji.com and send us the related video regarding with the issue? If you have already done that, please provide any email ticket and we will help to follow up.

Thanks
2021-2-4
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

So what you are telling me is that I just wasted almost a week on this forum being mislead by someone (you) that cannot resolve this issue with the $100 Do-nothing handle. Now I need to start all over again with another department. Even after I sent you a series of time stamped scree shots of the videos that you requested knowing damn well I wouldn’t be able to upload them through this forum.

I never had to deal with DJI so called customer support up until now. You definitely need to not call yourselves customer support. Because you don’t. I will make sure that I post this in as many places as i can. Good luck with your DJI product. If it doesn’t work, make sure you are in it for the long haul trying to get it resolved.

Or is the tactic to hope that i give up so that you have my $100 and I have a useless hunk of plastic? I am not impresssed.
2021-2-4
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

Request Ticket #3344068. Video is there.
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RetiredGrumpy Posted at 2-4 05:07
Request Ticket #3344068. Video is there.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We've checked your email, for some reason, there is no video attached to your email. Could you please help to upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then share the link with me via PM? Thank you very much.
2021-2-5
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

Dropbox Link to Video:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tz5prx67oan8tc1/AACFjLQBF0Nc8E4Y1T9V5NFwa?dl=0

2021-2-5
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

Please arrange for a refund. This has gone on long enough. The handle does not work. Support Engineers have not come up with a resolution. The do-it-all handle does not do anything. For other customers that follow this thread... buyer beware. It is not as compatible as they advertised or it has not been engineered properly. Still a flawed product that needs more time in development.
2021-2-13
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21955 ft
Turkey

RetiredGrumpy Posted at 2-13 06:30
Please arrange for a refund. This has gone on long enough. The handle does not work. Support Engineers have not come up with a resolution. The do-it-all handle does not do anything. For other customers that follow this thread... buyer beware. It is not as compatible as they advertised or it has not been engineered properly. Still a flawed product that needs more time in development.

i have watched your video and have same problem with you ı was bought from amazon so i will send it back today wish they dont make me have more problem with it
2021-2-15
Use props
RıdvanK.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21955 ft
Turkey

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9COx7IoVuA0b7BNKHIZl_uDf96-OCMb/view?usp=sharing same problem after last update 1.03.10
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RetiredGrumpy Posted at 2-13 06:30
Please arrange for a refund. This has gone on long enough. The handle does not work. Support Engineers have not come up with a resolution. The do-it-all handle does not do anything. For other customers that follow this thread... buyer beware. It is not as compatible as they advertised or it has not been engineered properly. Still a flawed product that needs more time in development.

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience on the DJI Pocket 2. We will help you proceed a refund, please check your email sooner and follow the steps accordingly.

Thanks
2021-2-18
Use props
RetiredGrumpy
lvl.1
United States

Thank You, I will be watching for further instructions.
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_Hw7n4pMENqhC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Peru

Hello, could any of you solve the connection problem? Because I can't connect. I tried to confuse the wifi signal in Dji Mimo from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz and still does not connect with the cell phone. Looks like I'm not the only one with these problems. DJI should improve its quality control system... I really feel ripped off. I already made my complaint about DJI support and I feel like I'm being walked.

2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_Hw7n4pMENqhC
lvl.1
  • >>>
Peru

Hello, could any of you solve the connection problem? Because I can't connect. I tried to confuse the wifi signal in Dji Mimo from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz and still does not connect with the cell phone. Looks like I'm not the only one with these problems. DJI should improve its quality control system... I really feel ripped off. I already made my complaint about DJI support and I feel like I'm being walked

2021-4-5
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

djiuser_Hw7n4pMENqhC Posted at 4-5 18:53
Hello, could any of you solve the connection problem? Because I can't connect. I tried to confuse the wifi signal in Dji Mimo from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz and still does not connect with the cell phone. Looks like I'm not the only one with these problems. DJI should improve its quality control system... I really feel ripped off. I already made my complaint about DJI support and I feel like I'm being walked

What type of phone are you using? Is it on the list of compatible phones, either on the DJI's official list (https://www.dji.com/fi/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) or on the list gathered here in the forums (see links below)?

Not all phones and/or tablets work with Pocket 2. As DJI hasn't exactly been terribly straightforward about this issue, I have started to gather compatibility lists for those makes and models not mentioned on DJI's list. To see the lists, check out https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 (for the phones) or https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237518 (for tablets).

Good luck for trying to make it work.
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_TD2ZjbvUPjsj
New
Thailand

Hi there, I found problem as forum and try many to fix  "not found device"
But have some different point, between connecting process when I swap setting symbol then select accessories --> my pocket2 shown Do-it-All Handle in grey color, can't select.
Please help me to solve this problem
2022-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules