This feature is not supported in the SDK
1605 8 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_73z93HwPTUeB
lvl.2

Austria

I have an P4 RTK and when i want to perform the function DJIFlightController().turnONMotors() i am getting this error:

Optional(Error Domain=DJISDKErrorDomain Code=-1000 "This feature is not supported in the SDK(code:-1000)" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=This feature is not supported in the SDK(code:-1000)})

I am using the newest XCode Verison with swiftui
I can not figure out, why this is not working, although it is an original function.

Thanks for the help.

2021-2-2
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

It seems that not supported by the P4R.
2021-2-2
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

What flight controller firmware version do you have? API doc says: " Supported by flight controller firmware 3.1.0.0 or above"
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_73z93HwPTUeB
lvl.2

Austria

twissmueller Posted at 2-3 01:14
What flight controller firmware version do you have? API doc says: " Supported by flight controller firmware 3.1.0.0 or above"

On my P4 RTK there is the software version 02.02.0505.
It is not possible to get the Version 3.1.0.0, as I can see.

Is der like a easy other possibility to execute some actions like takeoff? do you know?
2021-2-3
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

What about DJIFlightController.startTakeoffWithCompletion, did you try that?
2021-2-3
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I think "turnONMotors()"  doesn't support phantom. It works well on my Mavic. You can call DJIFlightController.startTakeoffWithCompletion to take off.
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_73z93HwPTUeB
lvl.2

Austria

When performing DJIFlightController().startTakeoff(completion: ), I am getting the same error.

The only way I found to start the Drone and take of is with this 2 lines off code, but that could't be the best way to perform, this action.

DJISDKManager.missionControl()?.scheduleElement(DJITakeOffAction())
DJISDKManager.missionControl()?.startTimeline()
2021-2-3
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

djiuser_73z93HwPTUeB Posted at 2-3 23:52
When performing DJIFlightController().startTakeoff(completion: ), I am getting the same error.

The only way I found to start the Drone and take of is with this 2 lines off code, but that could't be the best way to perform, this action.

Can you take off in DJI pilot?
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_73z93HwPTUeB
lvl.2

Austria

No, the app to not recognise the P4 RTK and on the website they are also saying, that with iOS it is not possible to use this app with the P4 RTK.
2021-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules